• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

training on gear

kraziplaya

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
does everyones training frequency change while they are on cylce... when i say change i mean do u have less rest days or longer workouts sessions? my reg split is 2 on and 1 off....which is prob reg for a lot of peoples...but while on cycle would it be ok to go 3 on and 1 off??

kraziplaya said:
does everyones training frequency change while they are on cylce... when i say change i mean do u have less rest days or longer workouts sessions? my reg split is 2 on and 1 off....which is prob reg for a lot of peoples...but while on cycle would it be ok to go 3 on and 1 off??

When I juiced I would train some muscle groups 2x a week. One heavy day and one light, for example: chest 10 sets of 8 reps on Monday, then chest on Friday 3 sets of 20-30 reps.

has the 2 on/ 1 off been working for you? if so, stick with with it and just turn up the intensity a bit. (maybe 1-2 extra work sets per exercise.) food and rest are equally important. you're running test to bulk, right?

i mean...im tryin to lean bulk...fat is a no no...actually wouldnt even mind losin some...but yea...i been goin with how my body feels...sometimes 2 days and rest..sometimes 3 and rest

kraziplaya said:
i mean...im tryin to lean bulk...fat is a no no...actually wouldnt even mind losin some...but yea...i been goin with how my body feels...sometimes 2 days and rest..sometimes 3 and rest
c'mon, playa. you know it's one or the other: hypocaloric or hypercaloric. what's it gonna be? what are your stats? what are your ultimate goal stats?

19-chief said:
c'mon, playa. you know it's one or the other: hypocaloric or hypercaloric. what's it gonna be? what are your stats? what are your ultimate goal stats?

aite...i was 177 3 weeks ago when i started.,im at 181 now...i was eating clean for a couple months before that and have continued with it...i am goin for a bulk with test but am trying to avoid fat gain...my bf..im guessin is 17..might be lower a percent or higher...i was tested a 6 months ago and was 20 but i know i lost good amount of fat since then...i been lifting since hs..but have been serious for about 5 years now..im 24...the test hasnt hit me hard yet but i am feeling something different and my strength has def been goin up recently...im not really counting calories but i consider my diet good(i eat a lot) at least 4 meals..clean defintaely.2 shakes a day..usually 3..very small cheats here and there..and im doin some cardio here and there..maybe 3 times a week for 30 mins...looking in the mirror i think i have been doin things rigth..dont look any fatter,maybe even slimmer..and the upper body is really starting to bulge..i been getting comments..i got some vascularity coming thru the arms too just recently that hasnt been there in a while..this is gettin too long...any more questions?

Last edited:
well look at it this way... if you are 181 at 17%, that's 150# lbm. if you want to be 185 at 8%, that's 170# lbm. you would have to lose 14# fat and gain 20# lbm. see what i mean? it's gotta be one or the other... but i think aas works better and more efficiently when your bf% is down around 10-12%. so, make this a cutter and get down to 170# at 12% or so. then build it up.

my workouts bascially stay the same on or off cycle. when on I don't really worry about the time spent in the gym as elevated cortisol levels are no longer a concern so I usually take more rest between sets so workouts take longer.

IML Gear Cream!
LAM said:
my workouts bascially stay the same on or off cycle. when on I don't really worry about the time spent in the gym as elevated cortisol levels are no longer a concern so I usually take more rest between sets so workouts take longer.

Thank GOD for some of the brighter people. Hell I'm on a cycle now and trying to increse weight a shit load. I try to stay within a min between sets and find myself running out of gas. Think I'll take a little more time between sets right now and get them extra reps I'm falling short on from working to fast

PT

I AM ALSO wondering what is best... i am on test eq right now and do each body part every 9 or 10 days .... 5 days then 1 off.... this is what i have been doing for a while .... i

i am wondering how many sets per body part is best while on..... i havebeen doing about 12-14 but have been thinking about doing 1 set and doing each body part every 6 - 8 days really heavy ofcourse

Why would you go from 12-14 sets down to an HIT approach? I dont understand why you would reduce volume 7 times unless you were extremely dissatisfied with your results since training as you do now.

I train a bodypart once a week, relatively low volume except for back work which is somewhere around 20 sets or so.

Why does anyone think there is a "best" that works for everyone? You have extremely high volume people of the 80s, and you had Dorian Yates and Mike Mentzers doing comparitively nothing.

Back