• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My bladder hurts? or...

Just a guy

Senior Gear head
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Dunno what it is but around my bladder.. and Lower stomach.. i have this Very wierd Ache that i have never had before... Anything to be worried about?

Im currently using 150MG of Test prop ED... Approximately 112mg ED of Tren... and 500mg's of EQ a week

my piss Stinks like a mother... but i heard that is from the gear

bump

Check out your kidney values.

Sounds like a UTI to me.

i take alot of cranberry extract... dont seem like it would be UTI... but i have no idea... dont hurt when i pee... no blood... Hope it aint my prostate...

I would get a DR to do a UA. Or even a dip stick test, see if any leukocytes are present. Could even be stones.

id say kidney issues bro go to a doc this is something very important not to be weird but i bet your piss is realy foamy, its a kidney issue

nah... its not foamy... i think i need to cut the dosage back a little... Also... does the Sun really Damage Fina?? i had a bottle sitting Near a window for 3 or 4 days... it was behind some blinders that were kind of open... and its been 63 degrees...

After you're done pissing, does it feel like you still gotta go? That's a symtom of UTI. I'd rather have it that, then my prostate.

IML Gear Cream!
Gear should be in a cool dry spot, not sitting by your window, 63 though is cooler than I keep my place so it should be fine.

If it were BPH I would say you would be pissing alot, not able to hold it in, but you never know.

Back