• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Rapid weight gain week 1...what to do for blood pressure?

DaBeast25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I'm a week into my cycle and I've jumped 7-10lbs on the scale. I didn't weigh myself when I first started(hence the 7-10lb range), but I know where my weight usually is and I had weighed myself at some point before the start.

Running
weeks 1-5 Dbol @ 30mg/day
weeks 1-6 or 7 NPP @ 130mgeod (455mg/week)
weeks 1-7 or 8 Test Prop @ 100mg eod (350mg/week)

Aromasin: started at 10mg 2x/day but bumped up to 10mg 3x/day a couple days ago due to itchy nipples
Caber: a little over .25mg 2x/week
HCG: 250iu 2x/week

So obviously the gear is LEGIT, wondering what you guys do for blood pressure on cycle. Is hawthorne berry the best bet? The only thing that's not so cool with the rapid weight gain is that my blood pressure is reading between 130-139 over 80-90 pretty consistently and I can periodically feel it even higher. Flushed face, pretty consistently red the last day or two.
I've also started feeling a tightness in the left side of my ribcage when I inhale...I was freaked out at first thinking it may be my heart, but it's only when I inhale and it's far off to the side(pretty right under where my biceps rest while standing). Seems to be breathing related, like a strain intercostal...possibly stressed also from rapid weight gain.

In case anyone's wondering about the weird week 1-6 or 7/ week 7 or 8 etc...

I came into this cycle with the main goals of putting some weight after a long period of nursing and rehabbing injuries (hoping the pro collagen effects of NPP benefit my joint health during this cycle as well as afterwards). But most of all I'm looking to be on for a short time (6-8 weeks) so I can hopefully recover much faster than I have in the past to help retain some of the muscle gained. I was actually planning on running dbol the first 2 weeks, but just got some more to run longer.... In a nut-shell, I'm assessing as I go with safety and an easy recovery as huge priorities so I'm not sure on how longer I'll be running everything. If I'm satisfied after 6 weeks, I may stop then.

Are you drinking enough water?? D-bol does the same thing to me..I had to cut my dose way back and eventually just stop because of BP. Also I use CoQ10 and hawthorne berry it helps..

I drink a lot of water, always have. I'll probably grab some hawthorne and CoQ10 tomorrow. If I can't get it under control, I'll probably drop the dbol after 2 or 3 weeks.

I was wondering about the short run.. Just read post #2...

Rapid weight gain as a result of water retention usually causes this problem. Cutting down on your carb intake will usually reduce your BP a bit, but being that you are trying to gain muscle mass, doing so may work against your goals.

A diuretic can help, even a good OTC product is useful.

However, as someone mentioned previously, hawthorne is a great product for reducing blood pressure. Advanced Cycle Support, sold by IML, is GREAT for not only BP, but for the liver, kidneys, prostate, and cardiovascular system in general. It is formulated specifically with the steroid user in mind; to help deal with the side effects they face while on-cycle. I use it every single day...and it works. It keeps my BP down and my liver enzymes much lower than what they would normally be otherwise. This is no urprise, as Advanced Cycle Support contains multiple clinically proven ingredients for not only reducing blood pressure, but for other organs/systems, as well. Hawthorne has an extensive body of clinical research behind it proving its effectiveness...and needless to say, every ingredient is dosed at clinically effective dosages. Advanced Cycle Support is also inexpensive, costing a little more than $10 per month to use, as each bottle lasts 2 months and is only a bit over $20.

After spending a considerable amount of time researching the compounds in this product, and understanding the importance of maintaining physical health when using steroids, I decided last year that I would forever continue using products of this nature. We only have one cardiovascular system--fuck it up and you are shit out of luck. High blood pressure not only affects your cardiovascular system, but it is also the #1 cause of kidney failure in the U.S. While your BP isn't too bad, it is still considered to be phase #1 hypertension and over time will cause damage.

Last edited:
Back