• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Now carrying M-1-T

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
M-1-T [Methyl 1-testosterone - also known as 17aa-1-testosterone]

It's a methylated version of the steroid 1-testosterone.*
This structural modification makes steroids much more orally bioavailable by inhibiting breakdown in the liver.

It's been very popular and widely available on the market for a short time - feedback on this compound clearly indicates that it's the most effective legal prohormone/steroid product available.

Regardless of delivery method - it is hands down the most effective oral product.

ADVICE:

Running M-1-T it's best to start with at least a week at a dose of 5-10 mg to see how one reacts.
For many users this range is optimal and effective, while others prefer an ideal amount of 20-40 mg.
It depands on the experience, goals, and individual reaction. Many find a lower dose to be just as effective as a higher one, but with less side effects.

Check it out at unclez.net

What do you notice with M-1-T? Is it good for strength, fat loss, or mass?

Great for bulking.m-1-t is probably hands down the strongest oral mg for mg

I wish I wasn't on a oral now I would so use this but my liver is hammered. I Hope to see someone review it soon.

I hope to hear some feedback on this soon.Return of the dead! M-1-t is the most potent oral around mg for mg

IML Gear Cream!
Bump! My bro at the gym is on this stuff at 10mg ed and up 8 lbs in 1.5 weeks.I can't wait to net my levels back right and blast this soon.

Back