• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Watermelon Benefits for Health

polard07

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Watermelon is rich in vitamin C, vitamin A and also carotenoid lycopene. These help in neutralizing the free radicals present in the body. These free radicals are the major cause of strokes and heart failure. This fruit is also free from cholesterol that elevates heart related problems hence preventing heart attacks.

Watermelon is rich in vitamin B that is primarily responsible for the production of energy in your body. Hence, consuming watermelon can boost your energy levels. Watermelon can be viewed as a more nutritious alternative to having energy drinks or supplements prior to exercise. Moreover, watermelon???s high water content hydrates your body as against the caffeinated energy drinks that tend to dehydrate your body.

Watermelon is rich in amino acid called citrulline, which helps us to produce another amino acid called arginine. The later one is seen to improve sexual function in men experiencing impotence. According to a study of a sample comprising of 50 men experiencing impotence, it was found that sexual performance was improved significantly following arginine supplementation.

Hi..this is really nice information regarding watermelon. In fact, every fruit has some advantages but i am really surprised to know so many of them from one single fruit.

That's slightly more than I formally knew about watermellon. I actually don't like the stuff.

Hi,
Nice Information given about Watermelon. I really like to appreciate you are this informative information.

Looks like I'll be adding a little more watermelon to the diet. Interesting.

Hi,
Thank you for sharing information for us...One of the great health benefits of watermelon is that it is better than 90% of electrolytes and water. So rather than wasting money and health drinks electrolyte sugar grab some watermelon. This is a healthy alternative and it tastes fantastic.It can also helpful for maintaining blood pressure and might decrease the size of kidney stone.

I eat it post once in awhile usally with canalope or a bananna or berries.
I try to mix my fruit to get a dose of vits in each serving.Like orange and bananna
or stawberries and canalope on that line potassium and vit-c everytime

One of my best friends' dad use to give us watermelon all the time in the summer when we were teens. He would tell us to eat the white part (rind? (sp)) to make sure we would have a good night with the ladies LOL! We were like 12.

IML Gear Cream!
Good info, thanks for sharing. I love watermelon :)

Back