• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Having trouble getting my legs tan

figit

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey, I wasn't sure where I should post this so I figured this would be fine. Anyhow, I've been hitting the tanning bed (stand-up type) for about a month now and I'm happy with the results above my wasteline. My legs still wont get tan, in fact, I don't even notice any results at all! I think it has to do with the hair on my legs, they aren't super hairy at all but I think its enough to slow progress pretty significantly. Any tips? Do those accelerators really work? I've been tempted to try it on my legs but those little packets seem so damn expensive. Also, if it will help I would be willing to shave them. At this point I'll try anything, I'm going on vaca in another month and I'll be 20 yards from a beach so I dont want to look like an idiot.

Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks,
-m

My legs are so skinny the sun goes around them!

shaving would help....some of the tanning accelerators help...but it usually has to be a good one...not the Wal-Mart variety...you can also try Tyrosine (1-2,000mg) about 30 min prior to tanning...has to do with melanin and too lengthy to get into here but it does work for some.

other than that...try the spray tan.....they actually look pretty good if done professionally and are very even all over the body.

I use tanning accelerators, there are some really good ones out there but be prepared to fork out the big bucks for a good one.

the hair product brylcream helps with a tan,this is no shit.
rub it into ur skin jus b4 u go in tannin booth and u really go brown!

Back