• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hey guys

Igor55

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello, My names Igor as the name kinda does give it away. I'm 100% Serbian, Lived in Europe 9yrs and was born there. I am almost 18 years old. I am 6'4 212lbs or so (keeps going up n down). I do believe i have the worlds shittiest matabolism :) I eat a bag of M&Ms and bam next day ill be 220lbs. My weight is never constant so i have a very very hard time monitoring my muscle gains. I can't monitor them through weight gain because, well my weight can vary 208-220 throught the week (Thats with same clothes on).
Well in general, my genes suck, matabolism blows, and I have wide hips which sux to have cuz i cant wear tighter shirts and it just looks awkward. I dunno what to do about them, but my dream of being a pro bodybuilder wont happen with them for sure. One of my sholders is also more far back than the other. I went from benchign 148lbs at 169lb body weight to weighin 212 and benching 295lbs. I did it all natural with no supplements up until i benched 235. After that i used protein and got up to 285lbs on bench. Now im trying various supplements such as Creatine, which dont work for me. Tried it a number of times and seen 0, if not negative, results. Well now that I made myself sound like a freak show, I'mma wrap this up.

I hope to keep a daily Journal here once i get my new computer so It can be evaluated by you guys.
I hope on meeting most of you, and learning more and more each day.:thumb:

welcome :wave:

Welcome Igor55

Back