• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How can one start a trt clinic?

Zane

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am on trt myself for almost a year now. I am 37 years old and look around at all the estrogen bound up guys these days with man boobs and over weight. Winter blues and fat retention. I was in this catagory myself constant battle at the gym. I feel with the food and drinks and water guys do not stand a chance. Also with all the POT clinics popping up on every corner WHY NOT? stop in get a blood test, check levels, come in for treatment, retest periodiclly. Charge monthly? How can this be done with out being a Dr. or can't it? or can it?

It cant be done without a doctor "on payroll", he writes the scripts. checking the federal and local guidelines for your state is a good place to start.

Sort of like medical weight loss, my wife says the "DR" only came in twice per month to write scrilts of adepex and a physician assistance once per month to do b12 shot. The rest of the visits were with untrained staff for measurements and weigh in. Oh and sell you there food!

I am on trt myself for almost a year now. I am 37 years old and look around at all the estrogen bound up guys these days with man boobs and over weight. Winter blues and fat retention. I was in this catagory myself constant battle at the gym. I feel with the food and drinks and water guys do not stand a chance. Also with all the POT clinics popping up on every corner WHY NOT? stop in get a blood test, check levels, come in for treatment, retest periodiclly. Charge monthly? How can this be done with out being a Dr. or can't it? or can it?

I think doctor only help to prescribe proper TRT for you, if you start TRT clinic, it would be better to know what exactly is TRT and how to use for, and for what it is used etc.

You can do it without being a Dr. but you are going to need one in the payroll.

Also going to need a few RN's might be able to get away with a few phlebotomist instead, as it would be cheaper.

I would start by calling Dr's and ask questions. You're going to need find someone who is ok prescribing test and deca to someone who is marginally low, and hope they need some extra income. Find out what they will charge.

Back