• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

dosing schedule question

plethal

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i am trying to figure out my pre contest dosing schedule and im not sure yet if i am going daily or eod. if i do go eod, do u see any harm in going m,w,f, sunday and then starting back at Monday so essentially doing two days in a row?

thanks bros

I mean I don't see harm really, but not exactly eod. Is there a reason why or are you trying to stay m w f bcos it's easier to keep track of dosing for you?

I mean I don't see harm really, but not exactly eod. Is there a reason why or are you trying to stay m w f bcos it's easier to keep track of dosing for you?

its a little easier to dose, say you want 400 mg T per week, MWFS its breaks down to a simple 1 CC per shot. If you go true EOD you are working with weeks with 3 days and now your doses are a little more difficult (im NOT saying this is rocket science and hard).

You know I just dont understand all these guys that post "pre contest" questions. Id have kind of figured if you were in any condition to compete youd be the one giving advice not seeking it. Yet nearly every week I see some guy posing a question so he can "prep for his contest" or "get ready for a show ". Whats with all you body builders seeking help on basic stuff ? In this particular case I didnt even see you say what it was you were dosing , was that for cough syrup ?

Ok maybe I should have mentioned it's my first contest using super sups...how's that??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah there are a few thread questions I have seen where more info is truly needed for an informed reply.

U think my question needs more info? I can tell ya it's all short ester

I dont even know what "Super Sups" are LOL or how long youve been running them , but ok if its some kind of short estered product and you are worried about the Sunday/ Monday thing, Do your MWF injections at night and do your Sun injection 1st thing AM . Ive shot tren ace like that plenty of times.
Are these super sups acetate or propinate ? Is it some kind of test blend ?

Thx man. Test prop 400 mg pw mast prop 400 mg pw and tren ace 250 mg pw are my injectables.

Back