• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

advice on cutting cycle

biggboy03

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hello im a young male and am wanting to start bodybuilding for juniors in canada but i am not sure on the cycle i want to start i have taken clen alone and cut to 210 from 230 and i did anadrol for gains of 25 lbs im now at 270 6ft 18% bf bmi is about 22 i would like ot cut to about 230 10% bf and 16 bmi by february i was thinking onn stacking cytomel,clenbuterol and winstrol or just running a test sust with clen if anyone could help me on a better stack for cutting please let me know i dont want to hear to young to take this stuff and all that i have my mind set on what i want to do and im just looking for help on a better cycle :)

How old are you? Not sure what 'juniors' age group is but you shouldn't do any aas until you've reached the age of 25 and have done extensive research on the subject.

How old are you? Not sure what 'juniors' age group is but you shouldn't do any aas until you've reached the age of 25 and have done extensive research on the subject.

i have already taken them and starts at 20 -24 im 20 in about 2 weeks and ive doen research on them since my rookie year of school and have done my projects ont hem even in grade school but if possible you would like to let me know on a good cutting cycle i would appreciate it

You really need to concentrate on getting the diet in order.To start with 18% bf is too high to consider using drugs to cut with.You also may want to check your facts because a 6ft 270 lb man has a bmi in the 36to37 range not 22.

Nutrition, training and recovery must be dialed in first before using drugs or your goals will never be met. Once you do that 600mg of Testosterone weekly with an AI like Aromasin would be fine. I like stacking T3 and Clen for cutting as well.

you need to follow diet and add a lot od cardio.
in 3-4 months you can easy come from 18% BF to 6 for show!

but you need to know how to use steroids and all other meds. its not a joke!

Back