• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

adding t-3 to cycle

rgrmike74

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok im starting my test e deca cycle monday. i also have some t-3 and would like to run it as well. what would be the best way to include it in the cycle? or should i just leave it off?
thanx in advance

rgrmike74 said:
ok im starting my test e deca cycle monday. i also have some t-3 and would like to run it as well. what would be the best way to include it in the cycle? or should i just leave it off?
thanx in advance
I wish I would have used it on my last bulking cycle, I put on to much fat

ok so it would be wise to dose 50mcg ED while on cycle? then taper off and start PCT

8 & 6 Week T3 Dosages

by Wrongun

T3

Days 1,2: 50mcgs
Days 3,4: 75mcgs
Days 5-18: 100 - 125mcgs
And HERE IS THE CRITICAL STAGE:
The SLOW taper. This is CRITICAL so that TSH levels
are allowed to adapt to the dosage so that there is no crash.
Days 19-22 : 125mcgs (or 100 depends on your max)
Days 23-26 : 100mcgs
Days 27-30: 75mcgs
Days 31-34: 50mcgs
Now, SUPER-SLOW(TSH will be VERY sensitive to ANY T3 now)
Days 35-41 : 37.5mcgs
Days 42-48 : 25 mcgs
Days 49-56 : 12.5 mcgs

8-weeks total.

6 Week T3

So if you look at part 1 of my suggestion (before taper)

Days 1,2: 50mcgs
Days 3,4: 75mcgs
Days 5-11: 100 - 125mcgs (reduction of 7 days i.e. 1 week)

Then part 2

Days 11-13 : 125mcgs (or 100 depends on your max)
Days 14-16 : 100mcgs
Days 17-19: 75mcgs
Days 20-22: 50mcgs

(reduction of 3 days from original)

Then part 3

Days 23-28 : 37.5mcgs
Days 29-33 : 25 mcgs
Days 34-42 : 12.5 mcgs

TOTAL 6 weeks

http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/8_&_6_Week_T3_Dosages/m_158640/tm.htm

i plan on doing the 8 week taper on my cutting cycle (after my scheduled bulker)

will most likely be running test E again, so i'll start the 8 week taper on week 3 and add in masteron or tren E, and run the test, masteron or tren and t3 for 8 weeks (maybe throwing some var in at the end), that should do the trick :thumb:

I'm running it right now in my test and deca cycle 8 weeks. I changed the dose every 2 days starting with 25mcg. I'm staying at 100mcg till the end of the 6th week then tapering down by 25mcg every 4 days .

I'm about 23 days in so far and have actually lost 3/4 inch in my waist, plus gained 1/4 in arms and 1/2 on chest.. The size and strength gains are a little low but my goal is to lose fat and gain some muscle.....so it will be harder to really get big doing this.

i been running 25mcgs gor the last 10 days and will be bumping it up to 50 mcgs... the only difference i have noticed so far is i have to take a dump 2-3x a day

Mr. Lam is needed to answere this question. here is my intake on cytomel

T-3 should be broken down into three smaller individual doses so that they become more effective. It is also impor­tant that Cytomel not be taken for more than six weeks. At least two months of abstinence from the drug needs to follow. Those who take high dosages of Cytomel over a long period of time are at risk of developing a chronic thyroid insufficiency.
My experience with this was for 29 days. I tried at @ 100mcg as was to strong for me. so i dropped it to 75mgs a day.
I started off with 25 for 1 day then 50 and then 75mcg. I tapered of the last three days 75 to 50 to 25 to zero and had no other problems.

Tough

What were your results Tough?

I'm considering whether or not I should add that in to a Test-only (first) cycle, to lose a little bit of fat/keep from gaining.

Tough Old Man said:
Mr. Lam is needed to answere this question. here is my intake on cytomel

T-3 should be broken down into three smaller individual doses so that they become more effective. It is also impor­tant that Cytomel not be taken for more than six weeks. At least two months of abstinence from the drug needs to follow. Those who take high dosages of Cytomel over a long period of time are at risk of developing a chronic thyroid insufficiency.
My experience with this was for 29 days. I tried at @ 100mcg as was to strong for me. so i dropped it to 75mgs a day.
I started off with 25 for 1 day then 50 and then 75mcg. I tapered of the last three days 75 to 50 to 25 to zero and had no other problems.

Tough
i found clen to be very catabolic for me, i mean i would just lose weight very very fast on it, and it wouldn't be fat, it was all LBM

i'm concerned about running T3 that it will be even more catabolic than the clen was, so i'm not sure if i should run it or not, i do want to, but dosen't seem worth the risk of ruining a cycle to me

IML Gear Cream!
I wouldn't run any of that off cycle unless doses were small. I do pretty well on both T3 and clen with the right diet, but I seem to do better on T3 if we are talking using one alone.

I would never run any cycle with out T3

25 mcg 2x a day

gococksDJS said:
I wish I would have used it on my last bulking cycle, I put on to much fat
i didn't seem to put on too much during the actual cycle, went from 14.5% to 15.5% in the first couple of weeks, and stayed at 15.5% throughout the cycle

its PCT when my weight dropped by a couple of lbs and my BF% flew up to 17.5%, and seeing that the clen really didn't agree with me i won't be running any of that on my next PCT now, so i'm gonna be dreading it! any other ways to minimise fat gain PCT whilst keep cals high?

ok thanx 4 the input. not sure exactly how much ill take a day but will deffo do the taper after no more than 6 weeks.

Back