• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Girl forced to Strip nude at Mc Donalds and perform sex act (ABC news report)

god hand

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1297922&page=1

Basically a teenager is made to strip nude by her manager who's being ordered by someone pretending to be a police officer on the phone. The person on the phone then orders the manager to get her fiance to interogate the teenage girl. Then for three hours he humiliates her and makes her give him a blowjob as ordered by the pretend officer on the phone. It's all captured on camera.

Man I can't believe this kind of shit really happens. The world is really full of stupid fucking people. I can't even feel sorry for that stupid girl. Man...people are stupid. Good God.

:eek:

I'd like a side of fries with that.

omg that is sooooo stupid. common sense is a lost art.

she probably wanted it

I saw the special, you hafta feel bad for the girl god hand

Her manager received a call from the "police" saying she ahd stolen something right?

In her interview the girl is really honest and shy, the type of person who has never commited a crime etc.

When her manager called her in and forced her to strip she thought it was the police too. The blame should be put on her manager and other co-workers, besides the caller ofcourse.

And it wasnt like her manager was like "strip and blow this dick"

It was a gradual process over hours, and the sexual act was performed after the manager ahd left and an older man came in and told her to blow him.

The girl was too scared to bolt from the office, and the dumbasses at the restaurant were too trusting. The excuses the caller gave the employess were ridiculous too

ForemanRules said:
Did she swallow like she is supposed to??

most likely, in the interview she said it tasted like french fries.

perplexing.

The manager and fiance should be thrown in jail for a very long time.

IML Gear Cream!
The one who she blew knew it was BS by then, theres no way a human being could be that dense.

He should get life for rape.

Other related incidents:

"Did the manager tell a whopper?" a newspaper headline in Fargo, N.D., asked after the manager of a Burger King there insisted that he thought it was a police officer who had told him over the phone on Jan. 20, 1999, to slap a 17-year-old employee on her naked buttocks.
On Nov. 30, 2000, the caller persuaded the manager at a McDonald's in Leitchfield, Ky., to remove her own clothes in front of a customer whom the caller said was suspected of sex offenses.
On May 29, 2002, a girl celebrating her 18th birthday -- in her first hour of her first day on the job at the McDonald's in Roosevelt, Iowa -- was forced to strip, jog naked and assume a series of embarrassing poses, all at the direction of a caller on the phone, according to court and news accounts.

On Jan. 26, 2003, according a police report in Davenport, Iowa, an assistant manager at an Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar conducted a degrading 90-minute search of a waitress at the behest of a caller who said he was a regional manager -- even though the man had called collect, and despite the fact the assistant manager had read a company memo warning about hoax calls just a month earlier. He later told police he'd forgotten about the memo.

On June 3, 2003, according to a city police spokesman in Juneau, Alaska, a caller to a Taco Bell there said he was working with the company to investigate drug abuse at the store, and had a manager pick out a 14-year-old customer -- and then strip her and force her to perform lewd acts.

It's mind boggling that people can be so stupid.

The first guy knew it was bs he just wanted a blowjob from some high school ass instead of his blob of a girlfriend

Wow, I saw a link to the video on the ABC site and was all over that sumbitch. She definitely doesnt come off as some skank.. but she also didnt seem like she had the disposition of a rape victim.
Theres plenty of blame to go around though, she apparently did not bother putting up much of a fight.

"For all I know that piss was digital..."

Chain Link said:
Wow, I saw a link to the video on the ABC site and was all over that sumbitch. She definitely doesnt come off as some skank.. but she also didnt seem like she had the disposition of a rape victim.
Theres plenty of blame to go around though, she apparently did not bother putting up much of a fight.
I'll wait for the full video to hit bittorrent.

While this is definitely f***d up, the girl is an idiot. Please, can anyone be that easily manipulated? She needs to bear some accounability here. She after all was ignorant enough to believe all this.

If that was my kid, I would have killed those fucking bitches. People piss me off, fuck :mad:

PreMier said:
If that was my kid, I would have killed those fucking bitches. People piss me off, fuck :mad:
Yeah, it's hard to say what you would do with a scumbag like that
without sending yourself to jail

I would kill them and go to jail. Fuck them

PreMier said:
I would kill them and go to jail. Fuck them
Yes, but what if you could kill them without going to jail - ;)

Then.. well, I would kidnap them, drive them out into the desert here.. dig a shallow grave, kill them, cover them in lime, bury them.. and that would be that.

All in theory ofcourse.

I can't believe my fucking eyes and ears at this point.

"Empty your pockets" is one thing, i can understand that, BUT even that in itself in that situation is bizzare. "Take your clothes off", really, thats what makes this ridiculous. One part of me feels terrible for the girl, but grab a fucking brain seriously. I can't believe that sick fuck accepted whatever sexual act went on, that shit is twisted.

I'm with PreMier on this one... If i was somehow related to that girl id gladly goto jail to make sure any of those sick fucks paid the price.

Last edited:
she should have just bit down...and never let go

Back