• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best pre-workout supplement that I have ever used

The-Doctor

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I don't know if anybody on here has tried out conqu3r but it is one of the greatest and strongest pre-workout products that I have ever used. It might cost a bit compare some of the other pre-workouts but I have never had a bad workout with it.

Even shelby gave it a shout out on blue collar muscle radio.

If you are looking for something new give it a shot. It also stacks very nicely with 75mcg of des and a brutal leg workout with many drop sets ;)

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/...=0&q=conqu3r&x=0&y=0&dispatch=products.search

Conqu3r is my fav at the moment. Great stuff

This looks like a great product. Properly dosed ingrediants and no " fluff ". SCREAM by bb.com is what I'm using now, Similiar to this

X-gel by SNS is another great pre-workout and an amazing product to stack with Conqu3r.

Lean revolution

What u guys using now? Been away from the preworkout scene for a while

Bullnox Andorush is still one of my faves. I also started diving in to making my own pre workout. It's a helluva lot cheaper and you can put more of a kick into it if needed.

They make hemavol which gave me great pumps but didn't do much in the energy dept. Gonna give it a try always looking for new shit to try

I have to switch up every so often or I stop feeling the affects.

Back