• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

digestive aids?

Digitalash

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone use any kind of probiotics/enzymes etc. either on or off cycle? I feel pretty bloated (not in a water weight way) and my gut is sticking out even though I still have ab definition. Feels like my digestion just isn't keeping up with my food intake. Anything that might help with this?

Fiber and water decreases transit time. And not fiber supplements, get some fruits veggies and beans.

yah I might be lacking in fruits and veggies

having a hard enough time cramming down all this meat/rice/peanut butter etc, will definitely work on it though

was kinda hoping for an easy way out that wouldn't require even more food, but that might be the best option

on a related note my gut seems to be making alien noises, very odd

hey what do you guys think of metamucil with psyllium some guys at the gym say it helps cutt them up and look ripped and some say it made them look bloated.i am having same problem as the op my stomach is bloated looking and i am dieting and doing cardio and look real good everywhere else but the more i seem to to to try to loose my gut the more it sticks out.

Anyone use any kind of probiotics/enzymes etc. either on or off cycle? I feel pretty bloated (not in a water weight way) and my gut is sticking out even though I still have ab definition. Feels like my digestion just isn't keeping up with my food intake. Anything that might help with this?

Try BEANO

Took me about 5 times to figure out what you ment, I literally thought you were talking about the disease "aids"

Took me about 5 times to figure out what you ment, I literally thought you were talking about the disease "aids"

lol no thank god

Maybe there's a better name for what I'm referring to but I've usually heard them called "digestive aids", alot of them contain enzymes which are supposed to help break down food, just wondering if there's any evidence to back this up or if anyone has experience

upping fiber in the meantime, will see if that helps

i Have this same problem bro. I Bought Ginger root and acidophilus. Somewhat helped the bloat. The more I drink water the more I bloat. Beer? Soda? my waist size increases 2-3 inches. I'm fairly lean I have goo vascularity on my arms and chest. I have good abs but after I eat I'm huge. Lol. I think it's visceral fat. Like the fat around our organs. When we eat the food takes up volume and therefore pushes out and makes our stomachs bulge.
Well thats what some guy told me on a diff forum. But if you figure something out lemme know. Bc his answer doesn;t make sense to me.

I use probiotic drinks daily. Dannon probiotic yogurt shots. I think they boost the immune system too.

i Have this same problem bro. I Bought Ginger root and acidophilus. Somewhat helped the bloat. The more I drink water the more I bloat. Beer? Soda? my waist size increases 2-3 inches. I'm fairly lean I have goo vascularity on my arms and chest. I have good abs but after I eat I'm huge. Lol. I think it's visceral fat. Like the fat around our organs. When we eat the food takes up volume and therefore pushes out and makes our stomachs bulge.
Well thats what some guy told me on a diff forum. But if you figure something out lemme know. Bc his answer doesn;t make sense to me.

yeah sounds pretty similar , when I'm lean my midsection is pretty small but as soon as I start bulking it gets way bigger even though I don't lose much definition

Makes sense that all the food is taking up space in your stomach/intestines, but I definitely think it has something to do with storing more visceral fat as well

Might pick up some probiotics though see if that helps, thanks for the suggestion ^

IML Gear Cream!
I was having the same problem not to long ago. I started taking betaine HCL with pepsin in the middle of each meal and it got rid of the bloating in a couple weeks

probitics are great but you might be MORE bloated the first week your on it and then your body will calm down.

most bottles of probiotics say this on it. ive never experienced it. apparently the excess bloating and gas is the probiotic doing serious work in your gut for that 1st week.

I was having the same problem not to long ago. I started taking betaine HCL with pepsin in the middle of each meal and it got rid of the bloating in a couple weeks

helps produce stomach acid and break down protein, sounds kinda like what I need. Never heard of this before so repss

probitics are great but you might be MORE bloated the first week your on it and then your body will calm down.

most bottles of probiotics say this on it. ive never experienced it. apparently the excess bloating and gas is the probiotic doing serious work in your gut for that 1st week.

what are some good probiotics? I'm not really a fan of yogurt, I'd go with the shots that tgb suggested but is there anything else out there?

I use digestive enzymes from Vitamin shoppe, cheap and effective. diet full of veggis and fruits will help as will beans. Perhaps a colon cleanser might be beneficial to you also.

Yeah seems like there are pretty cheap, guess it couldn't hurt to grab some with my next supp. order. I think adding fiber/veggies has helped a bit already though. How does one do a colon cleanse and does it really work?

Back