• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Real Truth Behind Some of Our Bodybuilders

Bodybuilding4U

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Take a look at how your fellow bodybuilders really look........

This could be rathering shocking and scary! The first is of Robert DiMaggio..the administrator of this website. As you can see, he isnt who he claims to be. It appears he spends most of his free time at hamburger joints rather than the gym and ironforummagazine forum. The second pic is of one of the bodybuilding girls on this site. Her name is Jodi. Hard to believe she really doesnt have such a hard body after all. Jodi spends most of her time hanging out Mcdonalds and Pizza Hut, when she is not on here claiming to be someone else. More new exciting pics to come.......:eek:

Jodi looks hot. :funny:

The second pic..which is of Jodi will be posted next. Sorry for the delay...

Right out of the gate attacking the locals. LOL ... this is gonna be fun.

Prince did you check the IP against Into's?

Oh dear :rolleyes:

You didn't really need to check the IP. Who else would it be? :laugh:

MaxMirkin said:
You didn't really need to check the IP. Who else would it be? :laugh:

true, just had to make sure. ;)

btw, here are her IP details:

IP Address: 69.160.229.192
Host Name: 69-160-229-192.atlaga.adelphia.net

since she is breaking the rules of this board I guess I feel that it's okay for me to post them. :)

Damn...........I'm starting to look F.I.N.E in my old age :eyebrow: Mmmmmmmmmmmm How I do love Pizza Hut too :laugh:

Robert DiMaggio said:
true, just had to make sure. ;)

btw, here are her IP details:

IP Address: 69.160.229.192
Host Name: 69-160-229-192.atlaga.adelphia.net

since she is breaking the rules of this board I guess I feel that it's okay for me to post them. :)
:haha: check/mate for Robert :rofl: :clap:

Into you must have a strong inner need to be spanked.

Oh well, let the spankings begin.

Although I want to say that Jodi I think it is what is on the inside that really counts. And Prince, what is that mass at the end of your gut there bro? Looks like you swallowed a bed pan.

I guess Prince has decided to switch to power lifting. :evil2:
j/k

uh oh, she threatened me in a PM:

Bodybuilding4U said:
lol you are one sad individual. lets see what i did is against the rules? then explain that avatar you decided to put on my other profile? honestly i lmao when i saw it and it really didnt bother me too much because i know i look nothing like that..but anyways too bad you decided to post the IP address out in the open...I actually am reporting you for that...because that is "way" against the rules..

Robert DiMaggio said:
I have always admitted that I hate training abs! :D

I don't know, looks like you'ev been working them pretty hard to me. Look at the size of that gutt. :eek:

It's all public information honey that can be found with research. I know I'm in IT ;)

Albob, quit giving her your pics to use against us. :finger:

just erase the whole damn thread and there goes any and all proof. :yes:

IML Gear Cream!
I thought she said I had small boobs though because I lift. Those boobs are small :eek:

Jodi said:
It's all public information honey that can be found with research. I know I'm in IT ;)
And IT would like to be in you too :yes: :p

:shrug: sorry Jodi, couldn't resist :D

Im starting to wonder if you "really" are who you say you are Robert. I know what Ive done is immature and all but you are the administrator of the site..though you actually change someone's avatar and post their IP address out in the open...hmm who needs help? Who gives you the right to do that..and for anyone who wants to know my stats. I have long blondish/brown hair, green eyes, 5'5, 118lbs, measurements 36/25/36 and a fucking web cam to prove it....so yeah I guess that matches the nice little pic your sorry as administrator "Robert" displayed on my other profile. Robert find a new hobby...

You want to lick the sweat in between those fat rolls huh? :eyebrow:

:funny:

Robert DiMaggio said:
Hey, look who came back!!!

intofitness23 re-registered!!! :clap:

let the games begin!

OOPS. Sorry Prince, I banned the ho' before I got this far into the thread. Feel free to un-ban her if you'd like.

Bodybuilding4U said:
Im starting to wonder if you "really" are who you say you are Robert. I know what Ive done is immature and all but you are the administrator of the site..though you actually change someone's avatar and post their IP address out in the open...hmm who needs help? Who gives you the right to do that..and for anyone who wants to know my stats. I have long blondish/brown hair, green eyes, 5'5, 118lbs, measurements 36/25/36 and a fucking web cam to prove it....so yeah I guess that matches the nice little pic your sorry as administrator "Robert" displayed on my other profile. Robert find a new hobby...

nope, I am a big fraud.

Into if you cause trouble for this forum by reporting anything at all to anyone at all then you are lower then fish-farts. You come here and start shit then get pissed at the reaction? Ther are too many other people that don't have anything to do with your posts that could be hurt if you make trouble for this forum. Play the post game, get your digs in and have fun. Just don't be an asshole in the real world by screwing the 1000's of other forum members by causing any real trouble.

Take a breath Into, In ... Out ... In ... Out. You'll be OK.

Besides you do not really want to take all this nonsense out of the forum do you? Think of all the fun you would miss.

I Are Baboon said:
OOPS. Sorry Prince, I banned the ho' before I got this far into the thread. Feel free to un-ban her if you'd like.

no, do not ban her yet, we all need some entertainment this morning! :D

she is now un-banned.

Ok intofitness or BB4U or whoever the hell you are. This is a friendly board, and a very joking board if you couldnt figure that out. When people like you come in here talking trash and bein a bitch it upsets the flow of things. Do us all a favor and go play in traffic.

Robert DiMaggio said:
no, do not ban her yet, we all need some entertainment this morning! :D

she is now un-banned.

No problem!

Personally, I doubt this is even a woman at all and you all are being played by bored middle aged dude.

Back