• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Help with recovery

acctingman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just started lifting and I'm sooooo damn sore afterwards. I know this is how it's supposed to be, but damn!!!

I'm 42 so I'm old and I know I can't recover like I could 20 years ago.

Is there something out there that will help with recovery that wont land me in jail, shrink my testes! or break the bank.

Thanks

Recovery to me is key in your training and every day life. That being said BCAA"s are one of the best things you could take for recovery, and of course protein. I have tried seveal differnt types, but came across Scivations Xtend BCAA's and have kept them in my supplement routine since. Cheap and taste good. You can find it at Orbitnutrition.com Also make sure your getting plenty of sleep as that is huge in recovery.

I highly agree with the sleep factor but melatonin works wonders; less than 5 hours of sleep for me for a few days and my recovery is in the toilet. I as well add in Scivation xtend but can't tell a difference from day to day as far as soreness.

Back