• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Nolva & gyno

rgrmike74

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im in my 4th week of cycle and am wondering bout gyno. After a good chest day my chest feels odd. not painful just different. sometimes i get a tingly sensation but have not notices anything yet. is this a sign of gyno or my imagination. if not what is a good first sign of gyno?
also will taking nolva mid cycle hurt the cycle in anyway?

is the sensation in your nipples ?

rgrmike74 said:
yes it is.
if your nipples look puffy or feel tender or painful to the touch then it's gyno. Take 60mg's of nolva ED until the symptoms subside.

DJS
what are 5 or 6 of the most common gyno symptoms that we may encounter to watch out for??
bullet

bullet 29 said:
DJS
what are 5 or 6 of the most common gyno symptoms that we may encounter to watch out for??
bullet
the ones you could see are puffiness, itching, tenderness, and if you feel a lump underneath or around your nipple.

Quite strange that you only feel this tingling on chest day.

yes mudge it is strange. usually last bout a day feels different but goes away. Not feeling any tenderness or other effects so i guess it is nothing to worry bout. if things persist ill go ahead with the nolva..
Thanx 4 your help DJS.

Back