• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need help making a diet plan to gain weight.

michaelricardo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I need help with something, and i would like to apologize in advance for the long winded question. I am going to start a work out plan and I would like some examples of a good weight gaining plan to go along with it, this is a challenge for anyone out there kind enough, and daring enough to undertake it, if anyone can complete this challenge they will win my everlasting friendship (i mean it), Alright i'll start by saying I have looked everywhere online and can never seem to get a clear answer and its been a year since i decided i want to gain weight, I have all the motivation, i just don't know where to start. So hear goes.

What i'm looking for is a simple, consistent plan to follow, when i look online I get suggestions on food groups, so many food groups, now i know this sounds strange, but i don't like eating (gasp!! what!!??) i know, this along with an insanely high metabolism is why i am EXTREMELY skinny, I mean i'm a size 27 skinny. And I wan't to gain weight, to feel more confident, I wear sweaters in the summer time, in Florida! it's that bad. motivation i have, i need discipline, and organization. But i feel lost, i'm the guy that eats the same thing every day, because i don't do it for pleasure but out of necessity. and all the many foods i need to eat to gain weight healthily is daunting. I would like all the necessary nutrients i need, and a good food that will provide it too me. Preferably something very easy to make, i work allot so, also preferably something cheap as i will need to buy allot of it to hope of gaining any weight.

I tried just weight gainers in the past, my metabolism laughed at 3 cups a day plus regular meals, so it won't be easy for me. I know there is no magic bullet, but if i could get an easy consistent plan, I don't care what i eat, i don't eat food to enjoy it, if i could not eat i would do so, so feel free to focus on something that will maximize the criteria i am looking for: That is speed and consistency, i'm talking the same things every day, would be ideal. Use your creative judgement, you are the experts, and if i have to sacrifice i will. So please, I would greatly appreciate the help, now can anybody rise to the challenge?

A good place to start would be to start logging your diet over a week.
Keep track of everything you eat, EVERYTHING! You can use fitday to do this. It???s very easy to use.

Once you have recorded you???re macros and you have read all the stickies you should have a good idea of how to go about gaining weight.

Steer clear of weight gainers etc. You need quality protein and carbs. Nothing fancy, tuna, chicken breasts, brown rice, whole-wheat pasta and green veggies (spinach, broccoli) with these basic foods you don???t have to break the bank and you don???t have to spend hours in the kitchen.

Sounds like a lot of work but apply your mind and keep it simple.

Research a bit more and try to construct atleast something and then post it up and members here can tweak it for you.

I was like you in the past, when I started working out... I just didn't like food, that's it... And today, most part of the day, I eat for obligation... All food I like to eat is junk like pizza, burguers, chocolate, but just when I get about 5 hours without feeding, then I get hungry...

Here's the deal: You need to conditionate yourself for eating just for the nutritional value of the foods... Fuck the taste, fuck if you are not hungry. Just eat the maximun ammount that you can and when you can, I suggest from 3/3 hours.

But that doesn't means that you'll eat McDonald's every single meal... By doing that you'll get fat, not strong. You are really skinny, ok, that allows you to eat that shit like 4 times a week for helping the calories intake. But try to get more oat meals, fat free milk, pasta, sweet potatoes, rice, meat, chicken, tuna...

When I was at your level I used to drink 1 liter of milk for the breakfast... Lol, my stomach is dilated until today because of that shit, and because of that I can eat even more! You can give a try...

But it's very simple: just eat until almot vomiting and work out with all of your energie!

Back