• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ECA Alternative (stomach problems)

The_Sub

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi All,

I was using ECA for a number of months (cycled on/off) but I ended up in hospital due to a bowel perforation which led to peritonitis. My GP and surgeon have both warned against going back on the ECA stack and even advised against taking any aspirin or ibuprofen for the foreseeable future in case of any reoccurrence. I had great results from the ECA and dropped a good 4KG in body fat.

As such I'm looking for other alternatives and would welcome any suggestions that people may have. I've tried yohimbine in the past but never liked it, I always felt nausea & jittery from it.

You can omit the "A" and just make an EC stack and have effective results. Many include fish oil or white willow bark as a replacement for the Aspirin.

You could also maybe do an ECY stack (using yohimbine). I haven't personally used it but I've heard good reviews online in regards.

Also regarding your stomach, do you take any probiotics, or fermented foods? If not, maybe look into eating some greek yogurts, drinking Kefir or taking a good live bacteria probiotic supplement. These things can help with the lining of your stomach. Soda/Coffee etc.. aren't good for that either.

Definitely can drop the aspirin and have the same results.

Really tho, diet is what matters. Supplements are secondary.

I Liked the Lipodenene the original formula - has ephedra, caffine, bitter orange, Greed Tea Extract..... Was it the asprin that gave you the perforated Bowel or the Asprin?

You could also try Helios.

At the moment the most likely cause they have indicated is a combination of ibuprofen (taken for a muscle injury) and the aspirin as part of the ECA stack. But once there is any risk of perforation then both are off the table for good. Going back for a colonoscope and check up next week.

I'll give the alphamine a go for the next 8 weeks and then give EC a try again for off cycle. Thanks guys.

Back