• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Beginner looking for some help.

ilmartelo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Back in highschool, I played sports and worked out every day. In college I stopped working out and playing sports and put on about 50 lbs. I used Stacker 3 to get most of the weight off and was back down to about 140. Im 5'6''. My waist is 31''.
Body fat between 22% and 11% depending on which online calculator I use. The formula from GNC said 16%.

I started working out again about 2-3 months ago. I work out 4 times a week, but I dont do much cardio, mostly lifting. My regimin is chest, back/legs, shoulders, arms, rest, rest, with abs every workout day. I do 5 sets of compund motions and 3-4 sets of everything else.

I eat around 2500 calories a day. I use protein supplements to get at least 160 grams of protein a day. My calorie breakdown is usually 40/30/30 protein/carbs/fat. Sometimes I cheat and have a big meal, but not often.

I have been using NO2, the GNC nitrate oxide product, for about 2 weeks, and have seen good gains on it. I put on about 6 lbs of muscle since I started working out. My measurements all increased and I'm really motivated by the gains. According to the GNC formula, I also lost 1% of body fat (from the 16%).

A few of my friends suggested using Animal CUTS and cycling that with the NO2. They said do two 21 day sets of NO2 followed by one cycle of CUTS and repeat. Are there any other supplememtns I should look at?

I appreciate you guys taking a look at this. I just wanted to get some feedback about what I'm doing and suggestions for improvement. Any help would be greatly aprreciated.

Thanks,
SAL

I would split back and legs on two separate days. I would also try to avoid lifting more than 2 days in a row. If you plan on lifting 3 days in a row, then you should make it smaller muscles. My current split is:

Chest/Shoulders
Back
Off
Arms
Legs
Off
Off

I'm not suggesting you do this routine necessarily, but I would somehow separate back and legs.

As for your diet, check out the diet & nutrition forum. There is a lot of good information just sitting at the top of the list.

Back