• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test prop cycle...

mattakaspeeedy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys i have just started my first injectable cycle and am almost 1 week into it. I chose Test Prop and am shooting 125mg EOD for about 8-10 weeks. Have done a few oral cycle (superdrol, pheraplex ect.) just curious what you guys think of my cycle and the dosage and legth ?

Please dont say i shouldnt have done prop for my first cycle cos of injecting into new sites eod cos i can handle that :)

What's you backround? Age, weight, height?

im 23 6"5 and around 104kg. What do you mean by background ? im Australian ? if you mean what have i done previous i wrote that in the first post, i have done superdrol, pheraplex and m1t but this is my first injectable cycle. Looking to bulk up as much as i can and been training for about 6 years, seriously about 3-4 years.

IMO, when using prop you should inject daily given the very short half life. EOD will have your levels on a roller coaster.

The ED injections is the main reason I don't use prop. That and the freaking pain is on par with being hit by Albert Pujols with a bat. But, if you're going to do it ED would be best.

You could also go down to 50mg ED. You'll see plenty of growth and save a buck or two!

Hey guys i have just started my first injectable cycle and am almost 1 week into it. I chose Test Prop and am shooting 125mg EOD for about 8-10 weeks. Have done a few oral cycle (superdrol, pheraplex ect.) just curious what you guys think of my cycle and the dosage and legth ?

Please dont say i shouldnt have done prop for my first cycle cos of injecting into new sites eod cos i can handle that :)

Looks ok, train and eat like a nutcase and you should see good gains!:)

I've tried two different brands of test prop 50mg/ml neither were all that bad, annoying yes, horrible no

hey guys am exactly 1 week into my cycle. Opening new sites in each ass cheek and each shoulder was pretty painful but all good now :) have only put on 1.7kg but still very early and is prob water. 1 thing i noticed is now i seem to be hungry non stop and feel like i am starving all day even though i eating more and having more shakes. This normal on prop ? even when i eat i feel hungry :(

prop EOD is fine, ED becomes a pain with the site rotation, 100-150 ED will be fine. As for bulking with prop, go for it but there are better compounds suited for bulking, the good ol deca/test E or C combo comes to mind. Prop will work, there are just better choices. Why not throw a oral in that you have taken before like pplex or SD, ive only used SD out of the two but should give you a bit of a boost, prop only will give you limited results

hey guys am exactly 1 week into my cycle. Opening new sites in each ass cheek and each shoulder was pretty painful but all good now :) have only put on 1.7kg but still very early and is prob water. 1 thing i noticed is now i seem to be hungry non stop and feel like i am starving all day even though i eating more and having more shakes. This normal on prop ? even when i eat i feel hungry :(

Its normal for your body to want more calories because it is more anabolic than normal, it will soak the nutrients in like a sponge so take advantage of it, up the calories but keep your BF in check!

Back