• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

why is Z gear so painless...

rage racing

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been cruising on testE for a couple months. I was using another sponsors gear to cruise on. I have been getting terrible pip that would start about 6 hours after pinning and last about 4 days. It was getting to the point that it was affecting my job performance because my quads we fucking killing me. Well yesterday I decided to use Z's gear to see if it was just me or my pinning technique. I woke up this morning with zero pain. I cant even tell ya where I pinne:clapping:d. My quads aplaud you UncleZ.....:clapping:

Quality

I like to think he puts little rays of sunshine in every vial :)

It's not made in a motel 6 bathroom like most sponsors gear

I found a hair in my test p from optimal labs once and major pip. i was drawing and saw a hair floating and was like WTF! My Z order is on its way and look forward to trying it.

It's not made in a motel 6 bathroom like most sponsors gear

Not to bad rep any other sponsors but this has a lot to do with this. It's about quality, and knowledge and not want a bee cooks! I have had similar experience as well with some test I was given I used it a couple of times and stopped for that reason!

Z is not a Kitchen lab and is a professional operation with years of experience!!

It's all in what you start with- how you mix- and filter.Do it wrong-you are screwed.Do it right and guys are happy-OD

speaking of quad pinning. could one (me) use a 22g inch and a half long needle to pin them with? just go in an inch?

hard to believe its real. This is the smoothest gear i have ever ran across. at 39 yrs old, i have ran across a bit. my doctor could not come close to this.

Thank you for such a great quality product

its coz Z = Santa Clause and OD is Mrs Santa Clause

its coz Z = Santa Clause and OD is Mrs Santa Clause

Mrs. Clause!!! haha. use formeron next time. ......i kid, i kid

I have been cruising on testE for a couple months. I was using another sponsors gear to cruise on. I have been getting terrible pip that would start about 6 hours after pinning and last about 4 days. It was getting to the point that it was affecting my job performance because my quads we fucking killing me. Well yesterday I decided to use Z's gear to see if it was just me or my pinning technique. I woke up this morning with zero pain. I cant even tell ya where I pinne:clapping:d. My quads aplaud you UncleZ.....:clapping:

This is one thing about Z's gear that is far above average. There is a LOT of gear out there which gives anywhere from minor to severe PIP. I have been using only Z gear for some time now...and just to clarify, I have used every injectable Z makes many times, while always using 3-4 different injectables at a time. I have used each of these injectables over several different batches, which cancels out the possibility of getting a "good" batch.

The bottom line is this. I have not experienced ANY PIP, to ANY degree, with ANY of Z's injectables the ENTIRE time I have been using them. That is exceptional, as I have had numerous experiences using other manufacturers and I have NEVER gone such a long time using such a large variety of products without any pain whatsoever, as I have whenh using Z products. This doesn't have a damn thing to do with "building up" Z products as a rep...it is the truth, plain and simple.

This is one thing about Z's gear that is far above average. There is a LOT of gear out there which gives anywhere from minor to severe PIP. I have been using only Z gear for some time now...and just to clarify, I have used every injectable Z makes many times, while always using 3-4 different injectables at a time. I have used each of these injectables over several different batches, which cancels out the possibility of getting a "good" batch.

The bottom line is this. I have not experienced ANY PIP, to ANY degree, with ANY of Z's injectables the ENTIRE time I have been using them. That is exceptional, as I have had numerous experiences using other manufacturers and I have NEVER gone such a long time using such a large variety of products without any pain whatsoever, as I have whenh using Z products. This doesn't have a damn thing to do with "building up" Z products as a rep...it is the truth, plain and simple.

This is true, & u do get PIP with many of the other sources, PIP is a pain & Z makes it painless & smooth as butter.

yeah now that I think about it, i have never had pain at all with Z's stuff. haven't used everything he's got obviously but enough. tests and masts and trens mainly. but never a problem at all. unless you count intense swelling of muscles and insane bursts of libido as a problem.......

IML Gear Cream!
E-p Sust has very minimum pip.Most brands of sust I have used will cripple you.Z's is very smooth and potent.

This is true. I have never had any PIP with Zs gear, expecially the prop up until this last order. I had some EP prop and it was a darker color like a tren and not clear like I usually see it. Its giving me a good amount of redness and PIP, which I think is just a reaction to the oil. I refuse to stop it, but I am looking forward to the clearer batch I have haha. Yeah I have PIP, but my strength is through the roof. if anyone might be able to explain the darker prop shoot me a PM.

No pain ever most times I pin and forget all about it I've ran gear were I pin and the next 3 days everyone at work is asking what's w the pimp limp :::::cough::: cough::: syntrop

Z's gear is VERY smooth...

If you like pain ... "punch yourself in the balls - and enjoy."

The bottom line is...

Z knows his shit - and we all benefit from his knowledge. :clapping:

I'm glad to see u over here mike.. I've learned alot from you in the past and hope u spread some knowledge over here!

I'm glad to see u over here mike.. I've learned alot from you in the past and hope u spread some knowledge over here!

Thanks, brother...much appreciated. This is a good site...a lot here.

Back