• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lactating after test only cycle

BigBoiH

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just got done running 8 weeks of prop at 700mg per week. I have used proper AI and only had itchy nipples in the 2nd week and I took it out with some Nolva. After that I had been real paranoid throughout the cycle and am always checking for gyno. Well today, 2nd week of PCT I am having a little liquid from my nipples after squeezing the shit out of them. I do have letro and have read up on that. I am just a little confused. I thought lactation was only brought on by prolactin. Any suggestions? Should I see the Doc?

PCT
clen 1wk on 1wk off for 4 weeks
clomid 100/100/75/50
Been taking nolva since yesterday

AI
exemestane 25mg eod

Is it possible your AI or what you are using for pct is bunk?

Sounds like the AI was fake...anyway that sucks bro

Pick up a new AI and begin 25mg/day aromasin.

-T

OP was your AI a peptide preparation?

aromasin is a steroidal AI and adex is not. Aromasin is a much better choice for PCT especially when using nolva. Nolva with adex or letro actually decreases the effectiveness of the AI but this does not happen with aromasin. I prefer aromasin for on and off cycle. I can post a study if you like.

So aromasin for on cycle is also better? Wouldn't the higher decrease in estrogen hinder gains?

What about the final weeks of pre contest. I was considering switching from adex to letro. Aromasin seems good too.

Letro actually kills estro more so. aromasin attaches and deactivates. Letro is more potent. I think aromasin comes in second and adex in third not positive but maybe someone else can back this with a reference. I will look for one.

Back