• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Heavyiron attacks bigd for extortion resistance

yeah that thread disappeared?

What happened did heavy's friend get the dirty socks big D sold him? and so it was detracted?

:hmmm:

I'm done with it on the boards. The customer has been getting the run around for a while now. I'm sure it will get taken care of eventually. A friend of mine asked me to look into it about 4-5 weeks ago and I did. Victor and Mike Arnold have all the facts but at this point I'm out. If he gets screwed over I will make sure its made right even if its out of my own pocket.

Legalization!!! enough of this bs.

This has been bigd's rep from the start. Everyone should have known that.

Heavy and others,

thats whay i always say, name them and blame them. fuck hiding the truth, someone screws you over, and you try to remedy, they ignore, put full blast on and let them have it, 4-5 wks Heavy? maybe if after a couple weeks of trying you should have posted the info you did earlier today so others would not get screwed over, now the post is gone, why? has it been fully resolved? if not you need to leave warning up till its fixed or remedied. hell if i get screwed(like i did by pars and lucky 7) then i would let everyone know, problem was, people in the know didnt speak out quick enough and others got screwed while a mod or rep knew the truth. you should leave your warning up till BigD fixes the problem!! Come on your Admin, your God, protect the small people from the dishonest.. probably not the proper place for this, but had to vent.

The issue is NOT resolved. I have the authority to remove his sub forum so I hope he resolves this soon. I'm using restraint at the moment in hopes of resolution. I may not be in the same mood for much longer though. I think all his reps should also go if he goes. Its only fair.

Heavy tell your friend we will help make up for another sponsor being shady. Have them pm us. I hope your other friend is enjoying the blueprint goodness as well :)

generous offer Arch

Back