• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My friend orders 200 tabs of Halo 6 days ago...

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Holy smokes that was fast...

attachment.php

Best service I have found so far, I can't wait till my buddy starts using the gear :)

wow,again fast deliver service...;)happy friend...he will really love this product!

wow !! that is awesome !! i have a buddy that has been looking for a long whole to get some halo. I know just where to send him

Gears! :daydream:

This week i can do offer buy 2 bottles and receive 3rd bottle FREE!
order need to be paid over WU or MG only!

Fast ,wp g2g

Delicious!

attachment.php

IML Gear Cream!
I believe you said the gains aren't what you'd expect looking at the A/A ratio, but how do you like it for preworkout?

I believe you said the gains aren't what you'd expect looking at the A/A ratio, but how do you like it for preworkout?

Gains in mass are not typical of Halo but strength gains, hardening of muscles, voluminous effects - that is, actual increase of muscle density from thickening of muscle fibers and pre-workout amping up are all huge bonuses of Halo.

Gains in mass are not typical of Halo but strength gains, hardening of muscles, voluminous effects - that is, actual increase of muscle density from thickening of muscle fibers and pre-workout amping up are all huge bonuses of Halo.

nice I was thinking of ordering for some extra aggression in the gym, and maybe to finish out a cycle

how would it work on a cut? If it's not that anabolic would it still help retain muscle, or just help with "hardness"

nice I was thinking of ordering for some extra aggression in the gym, and maybe to finish out a cycle

how would it work on a cut? If it's not that anabolic would it still help retain muscle, or just help with "hardness"

It'll help with both retaining muscle and hardness. The gains with halo are slow but steady quality gains. The increase in voluminosity is due to real gains of muscel fiber density as opposed to water retention. It's a nice compliment to a cutting cycle.

It'll help with both retaining muscle and hardness. The gains with halo are slow but steady quality gains. The increase in voluminosity is due to real gains of muscel fiber density as opposed to water retention. It's a nice compliment to a cutting cycle.

gotcha thinking about finishing out my next cycle with halo, coming to the end of this one and wish I had something to add in lol

how long can one run it safely and what would be the "minimum" dosage?

Back