• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Canola for nightime?

jibbajam

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im full of questions tonight...I have a goodnight shake everynite,I add canola oil,(1 tablespoon),To turn it into a slow release.Is this ok procedure for a pm shake?

canola sucks. if you want omega9 use olive oil.

terrible terrible!!!

better healthy fat sources- fish oil caps, avocado's, hempseed oil, flax oil, olive oil, natural nut butters, nuts/seeds in moderation.

cashew butter, almond butter, organic peanut butter

freshly ground ofcourse !

Ive researched the price of nightime whey,Its ridiculously priced.I read in a muscle mag that adding one tablespoon canola to my whey is the same thing as time released nightime shakes.I already take my oils in the form of a capsule.This question has nothing to do with my omegas.I simply was looking for feedback on this theory of canola oil acting as a time release,or is there a better way to make my pm shake last longer besides setting my alarm every 3 hours to get my protein,ive done this and it sucks.

Adding oil in general will give you the "time release" effect you are looking for.

To improve on the last meal though, i would personally ditch the whey, and do c.c., egg whites, or even meat.

canola oil is not a very healthy oil, if you are so inclined to add oil i would go with Jens suggestion and add flex oil or hemp....

hemp oil kicks ass.

btw you sound like your shocked to find that there is false info in a mag...:grin:

I know you cant believe everything you read,Everyone seems to have there own way or opinion which makes it even more confusing.To tell you the truth,you people have the experience,so i havent read as much in a mag anymore and instead have come here for help.I notice that here you have alot of the same suggestions.Everyones bodies respond differerntly i realize,im just trying to get all the info i need to make it worth my while.I dont plan on competition status,just personal status and its funny how i can amaze my friends when they all try hard with little results and are eager to give up.Ive never felt better in my life then i do now.Thanks so much SENTRICYPHEN for sticking with my questions.Your info is useful.I will try the hemp oil or even better yet,...try something different.Any suggestions on what to have with the egg whites or meat?Im talking like 10 pm,what was the C.C.?

Originally posted by jibbajam
I know you cant believe everything you read,Everyone seems to have there own way or opinion which makes it even more confusing.To tell you the truth,you people have the experience,so i havent read as much in a mag anymore and instead have come here for help.I notice that here you have alot of the same suggestions.Everyones bodies respond differerntly i realize,im just trying to get all the info i need to make it worth my while.I dont plan on competition status,just personal status and its funny how i can amaze my friends when they all try hard with little results and are eager to give up.Ive never felt better in my life then i do now.Thanks so much SENTRICYPHEN for sticking with my questions.Your info is useful.I will try the hemp oil or even better yet,...try something different.Any suggestions on what to have with the egg whites or meat?Im talking like 10 pm,what was the C.C.?
Glad I could help you out jibba.
I think egg whites taste really good with slices of lean ham. It's pretty much impossible to find lean ham in any other form than lunch meats or canadian bacon, so its best to not go overboard on them. But other than that just cut up some green/red peppers, maybe some onnions, or mushrooms, ff cheese.

C.C. was just my lazy abreviation for cottage cheese. :)

Back