• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I want your money

bio-chem

Registered
Reaction score
Sounds like conservative propaganda. There is plenty of attack Obama over, and a comparison between Regan and Obama would be interesting if not for the blatant agenda in the message. "One stands for the American dream, the other wants to rape your dog!"

It was clean. I don't think bestiality has ever been frowned upon in open chat.

It was clean. I don't think bestiality has ever been frowned upon in open chat.
Only that time Johnnny posted a pic of himself humping his dog from behind....

back to topic. I don't think it's anymore propaganda than what michael moore pushes in his crap.

back to topic. I don't think it's anymore propaganda than what michael moore pushes in his crap.

Yeah well, that's not saying much. The left's smelly shit, doesn't make the right's shit any less smelly. Michael Moore is a retarded douche, and so are the people who produced the information you posted. That's just my opinion.

Yeah well, that's not saying much. The left's smelly shit, doesn't make the right's shit any less smelly. Michael Moore is a retarded douche, and so are the people who produced the information you posted. That's just my opinion.
Keiju wise he is. Propaganda is propaganda,doesn't matter which side produces it.
Reagan has been deified by the conservatives but they conveniently forget the iran contra fiasco, the origins of the bullshit "war on terror" and the expansion of nixon's war on drugs. Obama hasn't really done anything different than the bush admin other than attempting more congenial rhetoric.

That doesn't make it better though, or balancing, just more misinformation.

Just more polarizing media to prime impressionable people to act high and mighty and act like they know what they are talking about. Just another film that people will go to watch because they know they will agree with it, or go to because they know they will hate it.

Back