• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

weird

jagbender

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
[h=1]Cops Raid And Shut Down Restaurant In Nigeria For Selling Human Flesh[/h]Share

Follow

HumanFleshRestaurant.jpg
By Doris Quintanilla, Wed, February 12, 2014

Police reportedly closed down a hotel restaurant in Nigeria after it was found to be selling human flesh. Eleven people, including the hotel owner, were arrested.
Authorities were able to recover at least two human heads when they raided the Anambra, Nigeria restaurant after receiving a tip from area residents on Thursday morning.
The fresh heads were found wrapped in cellophane sheets, and police said roasted human head was even on the menu, according to The Mirror.
Weapons, including two guns and dozens of rounds of ammunition, were also discovered.
?We always saw weird people coming and going,? one local resident said.
?Each time I came to market, because the hotel is very close to the market, I always noticed funny movements in and out of the hotel; dirty people with dirty characters always come into the hotel,? a vegetable seller in the area told the Osum Defender. ?So, I was not surprised when the police made this discovery."
A pastor, who was surprised to learn he had been served human flesh, complained to the police.
?The workers told me that I ate human flesh,? he said. ?I was shocked.?
The pastor also mentioned the bill for his human flesh meal was very expensive. Obviously that's the worst part of all this -- the price tag associated with human meat.
Sources: The Mirror, Osun Defender

It's not that weird for Africa. They still eat pygmies because they believe the little people are imbued with magical powers.

It's not that weird for Africa. They still eat pygmies because they believe the little people are imbued with magical powers.

They're not?

They're not?
i would say they are, i have been eating out a midget for the last 15 minutes and i feel very powerful

:thinking: So, human flesh is that good that you can't tell the difference between it and chicken ?

I guess when you haven't eating in a week everything tastes good.

Back