• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sciroxx Hexadex Dosing/Frequency Question

MidWest

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Read some great reviews on Sciroxx Hexadex and am using it as my Test in this new cycle.

I'm running Hexadex and EQ.

Wk 1 - 8 Hexadex 450mg 3x/week
Wk 1 - 14 EQ 200mg 3x/wk
Wk 8 - 14 Hexadex 450mg EOD
Wk 1 - 14 AI - Arimidex .5mg EOD
Also, using IronMags On-Cycle Support Supps this go round.

Hexadex for anyone who doesn't know is a blend of the following:

20mg Testosterone acetate
30mg Testosterone propionate
50mg Testosterone phenylpropionate
90mg Testosterone enanthate
95mg Testosterone cypionate
165mg Testosterone undecanoate

450mg/Ml in total

I'm definately going to run the EQ at 600mg per week. 200ml 3 times weekly

I'm planning on the Hexadex 3 times weekly also until week 8 then increase dose as deplicted above. This in my mind keeps the long esters, (primarily the cyp and enanthate) at 555mg per week then phases up to 740mg per week for long esters.

Main question is are the shorter esters ok in a 3 x weekly pin routine during weeks 1 - 8 or is something that needs to looked at EOD from the get go, and look at running less than 1ml of Hexadex EOD and taper up dose rather than the longer frequency..

Hopefully my question made enough sense... lol

Quick info on me. This is my 4th cycle

I'm 30yo, 6'4" 235lbs 14%bf

Looking forward to, and appreciate the Feedback!

MidWest

U will want to dose ed or eod with hexadex. Test ace is even a shorter ester than test prop

Sciroxx = yum.

Love the labels too.

I would do eod at the min.

I'm running hex right now, eod is fine. 3x a week will cause unstable blood levels.

i would have went with the pentadex 300 instead brother. thats the one i have and have used and it was great. it is the same but doesn't have any ace. but that still looks like a hell of a blend. good luck with it man and cycle looks gtg from my stand point.

how would running even 2x a week have an effect on blood levels with the amount of enanthate, cyp and undecoanate in there?? As all the short esters clear the long esters would be peaking to keep things stable...

how would running even 2x a week have an effect on blood levels with the amount of enanthate, cyp and undecoanate in there?? As all the short esters clear the long esters would be peaking to keep things stable...

why not do it right. mon..wed..fri..sun..tues.thur..sat..

i was just wondering bro? thats why companies make blends to lessen the amount of injections u have to do... otherwise u can just get prop or tne if you gonna do eod or ed

i was just wondering bro? thats why companies make blends to lessen the amount of injections u have to do... otherwise u can just get prop or tne if you gonna do eod or ed

this is true. i just feel like i get more bang for my buck with a blend. i guess its one of those (for each their own)

Good stuff. Only ran SUS myself and a comp blend(which I ran eod and loved) heard nothing but good things about scirrox though

IML Gear Cream!
Cool cool. I appreciate the feedback.

Looking forward to this one! Adding in an oral kickstart and backend to solidify gains.

I'll run a log on this one. Goal is to hit 250. 30lbs is quite doable imho.

Midwest

Back