• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

tren cycle help

jjpeters4

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I'm bout to start a tren ace, test prop, mast cycle. I have caber to take care of the tren sides, the caber I ordered comes in .25mg caps. I was wondering what dosage you guys use, I was thinkin bout takin 1 cap (.25) every other day or 2 caps (.5) twice a week...my prop is 100mg per ml, my tren is 75mg per ml. I was going to start with 1ml of each ed, after those are gone I have a cut mix that has 75mg of prop, 65mg of tren, 65mg of mast. To keep it simple I was just gonna run 1ml of it ed....my main question is about the caber dose, my stats as of now....32 years old, 6', 232, 5th cycle.....

is your bf% in the single digits? if not then just drop the masteron. if your cutting then the best way to do it is diet is all you need.

No, almost tho, I have some clen I was going to run with this as well but I don't know if that would be too much...I just wanna know what dose you guys use for the caber.

Brotha I'd run the caber as needed. My last cycle of tren at 875mg/wk I used caber at .5 twice weekly. I doubt you'll need it at such a low dose.

So I'm bout to start a tren ace, test prop, mast cycle. I have caber to take care of the tren sides, the caber I ordered comes in .25mg caps. I was wondering what dosage you guys use, I was thinkin bout takin 1 cap (.25) every other day or 2 caps (.5) twice a week...my prop is 100mg per ml, my tren is 75mg per ml. I was going to start with 1ml of each ed, after those are gone I have a cut mix that has 75mg of prop, 65mg of tren, 65mg of mast. To keep it simple I was just gonna run 1ml of it ed....my main question is about the caber dose, my stats as of now....32 years old, 6', 232, 5th cycle.....

dost dosage, can try, .25mgs EOD

http://www.isteroids.com/steroids/Dostinex-Cabergoline.html

Back