• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My custom split

Nate K

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I made this shit up because I want to try something new when I finish up this cut. It's a 11 day split....but it doesn't matter to me. I know I'm going to get crap for a 11 day split, hahaha.

Day 1 (Push) 5xChest, 5xAnterior & Lateral Delts, 3xTriceps
Day 2 (Pull) 6xBack, 3-2xPosterior Delts, 3xBiceps
3 Abs, calves, shrugs
4 Off
5 Legs - (Alt. leg days between Deads n Squats) - 6xQuads, 4-6xHams
6 (Push) Chest, Anterior & Lateral Delts, Triceps
7 Off
8 (Pull)
9 Abs, calves, shrugs
10 (Legs)
11 Off
Repeat

Rep range for the day will be for major lifts will be Alternate between (4-6) or (8-12)

My body is accustomed to alot of volume so I don't think it will be a problem....Im experienced enough to know what exercises to do so I don't need any help on that.....

I've been was doing P/RR/S but am now doing P/RR/P/S during my cut to maintain strength. It's going well so far, I'm down 4 pounds in 2 weeks and have gotten stronger I think.

Nothing wrong with an 11 day split, although I would probably just do push-off-pull-off-legs-off or something if I were you. That seems needlessly complicated. Also, do you really need a day for abs, calves, and shrugs? Throw the calves on leg day, shrugs on pull day, and abs on push or maybe even leg day.

You have to understand that I'm used to smashing a muscle once a week, and it has worked nice for me......I can barely comprehend doing chest, anterior, lateral delts, triceps, and abs.....you get the picture. I have no problem going to workout often and my idea was to incorporate Push/Pull/Legs and still getting my gym time in that I refuse to cut back too much.

Is it really that silly to have an accessory type day?

Nate K said:
Is it really that silly to have an accessory type day?

I guess not silly, so much as unnecessary. Also, it would seem more logical to me that you would want a rest day to follow your leg workouts each time. This is sort of hard to do with that accessory day unless you just add in another day of rest.

CowPimp said:
I guess not silly, so much as unnecessary. Also, it would seem more logical to me that you would want a rest day to follow your leg workouts each time. This is sort of hard to do with that accessory day unless you just add in another day of rest.

Well at least I don't have a Bi's n Tri's day now.
Screw rest, I don't need rest.:mad:

What do you think are the amount of sets? Am I pushing it?

Day 1 (Push) 5xChest, 5xAnterior & Lateral Delts, 3xTriceps
Day 2 (Pull) 6xBack, 3-2xPosterior Delts, 3xBiceps
3 Abs, calves, shrugs
4 Off
5 Legs - (Alt. leg days between Deads n Squats) - 6xQuads, 4-6xHams

Well that sort of depends on how close to failure you go. Most likely your volume level is fine. That seems very reasonable, even if you are exerting yourself a lot.

Back