• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Scientifically speaking...

slickg3

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been researching on topicals and have come to the conclusion that these gels may be effective. After countless hours of research I have come to the conclusion that both TARGEX and LipoDerm mixed with Clenbuterol are getting good reviews. I am posting to see if anyone has any experience or input on these and recommendations.

I have been researching on topicals and have come to the conclusion that these gels may be effective. After countless hours of research I have come to the conclusion that both TARGEX and LipoDerm mixed with Clenbuterol are getting good reviews. I am posting to see if anyone has any experience or input on these and recommendations.
Do any of you guys check the topics already posted before you start a thread. Look for one called Targex

Actually.....

:finger: yes I have read the other posts 2 of them mine and one with no relevant information what so ever that specifically relates to the question I have presented....I am sure this is a problem, but I assure you I have already read the articles on this database....any other comments or suggestions, please!!

LipoDerm sucks in too many ways for me to bother to list. Clen can be effective, but the health implications may not be fully known at this time.

The health implications for Clen are well known (unless you are referring to its use a transdermal agent). I would be very circumspect in my use of it in large scale dermal applications. To assert that it is not acting systemically is...not necessarily a supportable conclusion.

Go look for threads on lipoderm plus clen, so-called Spooky-derm, at M2. Note that the efficacy of Lipoderm can be improved with use of capsacin cream.

I think I concur with Pirate and TOM. I would try the TargeX-1 product first.

Capsacin burns the shit out of you. It's not worth it, IMO. When I said that the health implications are not known, I should have said proven in repeated human studies. Although it may that such evidence exists, and I am unaware of it. The damage to cardiac tissue is quite evident, though. Using clen is risky, no doubt about it.

I've had 3 lipoderm bottles just start ozzing and lose the pressure necesarry to actually pump it out. That aside, it stinks bad. It may actually be worth it if it did more than suck the water out of your skin. Horrible waste of money, IMO.

Appreciate it....

Appreciate the advice fellas...is there anyone out there with any experience with Targex? Any input would be greatly appreciated!!

Back