• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Stress effect on muscle growth!!

assassin

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
how much would a life full of stress and depression have an effect on muscles growth ???I know there's a hormone released as a result of stress that have a catabolic effect ....

Cortisone and adrenaline are released during high stress and it represses the immune system

Cortisone and adrenaline are released during high stress and it represses the immune system

Really? I have been having real troubles with some people in my life the last six months. And I think my imune system is down, it takes at least 3 times longer for cuts etc to heal. Not saying stress is it but I have been trying to figure out why.

depends on the person... if ur someone that can just be carefree no matter how fucked ur life is at the moment then i dont thin kit would affect you

IS IT IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE GAINS , improvements and train under depression and sress?? i mean like having problems in your work or family ..etc

sure, just because you have stress doesnt mean your not going to make gains. stress is a part of everyones life, going to the gym is one way of relieving it

IMO the biggest burden of stress is the psychological effect

Really? I have been having real troubles with some people in my life the last six months. And I think my imune system is down, it takes at least 3 times longer for cuts etc to heal. Not saying stress is it but I have been trying to figure out why.

Yeah. coincidentaly enough, I read about cortisone this morning on Wikipedia.

Depends on the person, their total cumulative stress, sleeping habits, dietary habits, genetics, age, etc. Impossible to quantify.

Moral of the story: train smart and attempt to reduce the stressors in your life as much as possible.

Ya bro stress and depression are just apart of life. I dont know a person who doesnt have something bothering them. Just stay focused and keep hitting those weights, you will see gains no matter what!:thumb:

sure, just because you have stress doesnt mean your not going to make gains. stress is a part of everyones life, going to the gym is one way of relieving it

IMO the biggest burden of stress is the psychological effect

yeah that's true my friend but you know what sometimes i feel my morale is down that i hardly move to the gym , ofcourse i'm not talking about regular stress here :) have you ever been in an extremely low mood ....I think every body have passed with something like that before...

IML Gear Cream!
Depends on the person, their total cumulative stress, sleeping habits, dietary habits, genetics, age, etc. Impossible to quantify.

Moral of the story: train smart and attempt to reduce the stressors in your life as much as possible.

Yeah , thn cp I've got YOUR POINT;)

yeah that's true my friend but you know what sometimes i feel my morale is down that i hardly move to the gym , ofcourse i'm not talking about regular stress here :) have you ever been in an extremely low mood ....I think every body have passed with something like that before...

I think there is a direct relation between muscle growth and stress and depression. I've been going through some rough times lately, especially at my current employment and where I'm going with that. I also had some heavy problems with my girl and I've noticed a huge difference in my weight and workouts. I've lost weight but have not changed my eating habits and was switching up my routines like I have done in the past but still have lost weight and my muscle growth has seemed to reduced or slowed down.

Ya know if you have a good diet (high in alkaline foods, low in acidic), meditate, relax, and all that stuff you could reduce your stress levels in case your worried about that.

Back