• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hira Lal has won the Mr. Universe title at the 65th World Bodybuilding Championship

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The real hero Hira Lal

By Priyanka Monga, Hindustan Times
New Delhi, November 12, 2011

Twenty-three years after an Indian first won the Mr. Universe title, another desi has done it. Hira Lal, 33, a professional bodybuilder from Kapurthala, Punjab, has won the Mr Universe title at the 65th World Body Building Championship that was recently held in Mumbai.

In 1988, it was Premchand Degra who had won the title. ???It is a dream come true. I am extremely happy to have won the title for the country,??? says Lal, a head constable with Punjab Police. He says it was his childhood visits to the akhada with his father that inspired him to take up professional bodybuilding.

He???s slightly disappointed, though. ???Logon se bahut zyada samman mila lekin na government aur na kisi bodybuilding association ya federation se koi reward mila; jaise baaki sportspersons ko milta hai. Ek gold medal mila jo asli gold bhi nahi hai.???

[^^^^ I tried to translate that from Hindi using FreeTranslation.com, but it didn't work. Not sure what language that might be. A little help?]

A Bollywood actor he looks up to? ???I don???t watch movies but I like Salman Khan because he has inspired so many boys to start going to the gym.???

From The real hero Hira Lal - Hindustan Times

lal.jpg

L-R: Heera Lal, unidentified, B. Maheshwaran

Heera Lal of Punjab, who won Mr. Asia last year (2010), has won the IFBB World Amateur Championship 2011 (Mr. Universe) held at Mumbai on November 6.

From FLASH NEWS: Heera Lal is Mr. Universe « TrainingMasters

YouTube Video

lal2.jpg

Lal winning Mr. World 2011

lal3.jpg

lal4.JPG

Back