• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Biggest Natural Arms in the World

I've seen his arms before, his tris are way overdeveloped, look ridiculous.

If those arms are 100% natural than I'm the mother fucken easter bunny.

I don't know about natural, but he was on Ripley's Believe It Or Not a few years back. But, the REAL question is what is his 1RM?

Isnt that Valentino? His arms are all Synthol i think.

Biggest arms in the world, with the forearms of a 14 year old :D

brogers said:
Biggest arms in the world, with the forearms of a 14 year old :D

Not really. They just seem small in comparison to the upper arm.

That's greg, that is not photoshopped. He uses a lot of synthol, but doesn't admit it.

Lee Delroy said:

Valentino has been busted for gear before, is that what you call natural?

Somehow I dont believe 27 inch arms on a guy barely over 5 foot is all natural, nor lacking synthol assistance.

Yeah that abcess in his right bicep just occured spontaneously, who would have thought it.

Mudge said:
Valentino has been busted for gear before, is that what you call natural?

Somehow I dont believe 27 inch arms on a guy barely over 5 foot is all natural, nor lacking synthol assistance.

Yeah that abcess in his right bicep just occured spontaneously, who would have thought it.

Well he also said that he used a lot of steroids and he had 21" arms before he even started using it. Liar ? Maybe. As far as Synthol he said that he would agree to take a test to prove that he didnt use it.
Well anyway you look at it , who cares. Noone wants to look or have muscles like he does. It just look sick.

he admits to using synthol in his movie(the rambling freak inside my life), awesome shit, my buddy gave me it. nuts what he shoots into his arm. then talks bout one day bringing his chest and forearms up with synthol, i was like what the fuck you cant pump that shit into your chest(or can you?)

RaY said:
Check this out !!!
http://www.bigheatherd.com/wse01/wse11.JPG

By Natural they ment that it is not surgical. But I really doubt it.
Or maybe he is on "roids" and just pumping arms all day long.
Still I guess wouldnt be able to get this massive.

Here's another pic of his 'interesting' arms:

ronharris8a7aj.jpg

WHY would someone do that. I don't see that as impressive muscles, it looks more like some kind of disease.

hes a complete nut! he looks totally discusting :barf: he belongs in a horror movie next to frankenstein and dracula

hahaha a thread about the biggest most natural arms,,,,and all i see is fake shit,,,,whats the measurments of coleman and cutlers arms??

IML Gear Cream!
aceshigh said:
hahaha a thread about the biggest most natural arms,,,,and all i see is fake shit,,,,whats the measurments of coleman and cutlers arms??

Cutler said 22" in one video (15"+7"), Coleman is probably in the 25" range is my guess. Even when ripped, Kovacs was 25.5" at his peak, now he looks crappy unfortunately.

RaY said:
Well he also said that he used a lot of steroids and he had 21" arms before he even started using it. Liar ? Maybe. As far as Synthol he said that he would agree to take a test to prove that he didnt use it.
Well anyway you look at it , who cares. Noone wants to look or have muscles like he does. It just look sick.

I know, I read his claims. He said it was site injections with EQ and test that gave him his size, but he claimed to be huge before ever touching gear. He also said that after he got off the gear he shrank down to 25" arms.

Kind of tough to prove you haven't used synthol, once the oil is gone its gone. A friend of mine said he kept an inch from tricep injections alone, a year post useage. He put on 1.5" in total. He has one testicle so it wasn't his massive testosterone levels that did it, he scored about a 220 total for testosterone.

NEW_IN_THE_GAME said:
he admits to using synthol in his movie(the rambling freak inside my life), awesome shit, my buddy gave me it. nuts what he shoots into his arm. then talks bout one day bringing his chest and forearms up with synthol, i was like what the fuck you cant pump that shit into your chest(or can you?)

Chest shots can be done, but forearm - not only does it not look like he did that, but I would be afraid of trying such a thing. Obviously a guy like that doesn't fear much in the way of the retribution from nature.

The idea behind synthol use, is that the MCT oil sits there long enough and in such quanity that it stretches the restrictive sheath around your muscle tissue (the fascia). While the oil is slowly processed away, you have room that the muscle can freely grow into.

Thats the idea anyway, and it seems to work that way. Guys that go overboard though make it obvious, and it looks like crap when overdone. There are many competitors who have admitted to using it frequently, yet most people would never be able to tell. They dont look soft, or unnaturally shaped. So if you dont think its that frequently used, you are definitely wrong. :)

hp192003 said:
Here's another pic of his 'interesting' arms:

ronharris8a7aj.jpg

They look awful, those arms , all semblance of symmetry long gone.......:barf:

that just looks retarded, the guys a moron

for size vs strength hes the weakest in the world.
what does he bench 225 ?

hp192003 said:
and after his bicep burst

That's pretty disgusting.

all u guys are bagging it,,,but i bet most of u are thinking ,,if i could get some of this shit ,,and not use as much as that guy i could be huge lolhahahahahahahaahahahaahah

Back