• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New, kind of...

PrincePaul

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everyone. My name is Paul and I'm 26.

I'm almost 6'1", and about 185 lbs now.

I have a build that most would consider good (with clothes on), broad shoulders, wide back, etc.

But, I have a gut that I can't shake since 9th grade. I have pec's that borderline looking somewhat cut, or like female breasts depending on the temp of my nipples.

My biceps have always been my largest feature.

I've been in/out of weight training for years. I usually can't afford it for an extended period.

I've used myoplex, phosphagen, phosphagen HP, Betagen and a few others over the years.

Right now (and bear with me, as you'll find I'm a low/no patience kind of guy) I'm looking to lose the gut fat, get the chest ripped, get the biceps and tri's BIGGER, shoulders bigger. My calves I am concerned about, but thighs and back not as much.

Right now, I posess NO 2, which I have been using for 5 days. I also have CLA, which I stopped using 2 weeks ago.

I can't afford a gym membership just yet, and in fact am thinking of just purchasing a home bench at the end of September. So right now, my excercise is, curls, tricep extensions, overhead dumbell lifts, pushups and situps.

1? Will this do anything?

2. I am also willing to buy creatine, nutrasports cutting gel, C-block carb inhibitor, and HGH oral spray.

Now, the plan is to be using ALL of that with my home gym once I get it. But for now, I have what I have.

3. Out of any of the things I am willing to buy in #2 a rip off? Is there anything that will conflict? Is it just too much? Keep in mind, I'm on NO2 right now.

I know I will have to start training myself to carefully watch calories. In the process right now, as generally, I don't eat nearly enough.

How many grams of protein should my body intake a day? Is Myoplex good?

Any and all help appreciated.

Paul

Quote - "I can't afford a gym membership just yet, and in fact am thinking of just purchasing a home bench at the end of September. So right now, my excercise is, curls, tricep extensions, overhead dumbell lifts, pushups and situps."

If this is all you are going to do, why bother? You need to work your legs, chest and back in addition to the body parts you are now working. If you want consistant gains in strength/size, you must be consistant with your diet and your workouts. Instead of spending you money on supplements, buy some wts. A little at a time if you are strapped for cash (check for used stuff at garage sales, the paper, etc.). You do not really mention your diet. Is it in order? Lots of lean protien, minimal simple carbs, etc.

You say you have little to no patience. Therefore, (IMO) you will get little to no gains from your approach.

Read the stickies at the top and get a better understanding of what is needed to be done to get more size and strength.

Well, I've decided that if I'm using anything, it'll be NO 2, possibly creatine, myoplex and that's about it.

I've recently just started trying to eat better, but I have no idea yet how to count calories, carbs, protein. So I am at this point very ignorant to that, which I am trying to change.

I am saving money for the end of september, so I can buy a cheap Weider with some weights, so I have more than a dumbell.

www.fitday.com or www.nutritiondata.com is your best bet for tracking your cals, Carbs, Protein, and Fats

Remember Supplements are just that a supplement to a proper Diet and Training.

NO 2 is Junk IMO...

Creatine and a Protein Supp would be worth while. Add in a Multi Vitamin, and Some Fish oil and you are set.

Dont waste your money on supplements.....save it for your gym membership.
Training on a consistant basis and eating good real food is 99% of what you need for a great natural physique. :thumb:

ForemanRules said:
Dont waste your money on supplements.....save it for your gym membership.
Training on a consistant basis and eating good real food is 99% of what you need for a great natural physique. :thumb:
i gotta agree with foreman :eek2:

But seeing that I'm new to this again, wouldn't supplements help me out the firsy 3-5 months or so?

PrincePaul said:
But seeing that I'm new to this again, wouldn't supplements help me out the firsy 3-5 months or so?
Not if you dont have a gym membership

Back