• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gym advice + nutrition

jackhughes

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just joined a new gym and im going to be going 4 times a week. Im just wondering what workout i should follow or if somebody is willing to recommend one of theirs.

Ill be going monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday.

Ill also be doing cardio work - wednesday night, friday, saturday and rugby match sunday.

Im 6ft, 12 stone and looking to gain strength.

My diet isnt the best but im trying to improve it.

breakfast - Frosties cereal ( changed from biscuites ) orange juice

11 am - Snack a Jacks, Special K cereal bar, water ( changed from crisp and sausage roll.

1pm - dinner - potato wedges and 100% orange juice.

3pm snack - try something like beans or cereal.

5pm tea - either beans on toast, steak or cod with chips, chicken fajihtas.

( changed beans n toast from fast food, and steak etc from nuggets etc.

It isnt the best but isnt the worst.

Could anybody recommend some workouts etc, the gym is basic but has most things.

Welcome to IM.

My advice would be to read the stickied topics in Training and Nutrition forums for information to get you started. Most questions people ask are answered in those threads!

Just joined a new gym and im going to be going 4 times a week. Im just wondering what workout i should follow or if somebody is willing to recommend one of theirs.

Ill be going monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday.

Ill also be doing cardio work - wednesday night, friday, saturday and rugby match sunday.

Could anybody recommend some workouts etc, the gym is basic but has most things.

How about an off day? Your body's going to need some rest

Back