• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Personal experience with a short Test Prop/NPP cycle?

DaBeast25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wondering if anyone here has run a short 8-10 week cycle like this with good/fast recovery. I'd love to see bloodwork as well, but I know I'm asking for a lot. Really just taking a shot in the dark.

Never used NPP, ran Deca once. I'm thinking that if I was to run something like...

weeks 1-8: Test P at 100-150mg eod
weeks 1-6: NPP at 100-150mg rod
Aromasin and or Caber as needed
HCG mixed in during cycle (haven't thought much about how yet)

PCT: Clomid and Aromasin

that recovery "shouldn't" be too bad even with a nandrolone but I could be completely wrong. My main goal would be mainly to recomp, possibly put on 5-10lbs of solid muscle, and to take advantage of the increase in collagen synthesis with NPP.

Are you running the NPP for mass or joint support? What are your goals for this cycle?

There's no need to stop the NPP 2 weeks earlier than test. That's done with standard deca (nandrolone decanoate) due to the long ester.

Warrior

Just thinking of possibilities for a cycle in a few months if I can get beyond a couple injuries I'm rehabbing. Goal would be to put on muscle with little fat gain.

I think you'll need to bump the dose up for solid gains. Say 200mg Test P EOD and 150mg NPP EOD. Should make for a nice 8-10 week blast/cycle.

Diet will be the main factor for a lean bulk.

Warrior

Runnin it right now bro. 7 weeks into TP@600/week and NPP@450/week and some caber. Second time running this cycle because I loved the first one so much. Probaly finish up next week. Libido is great and joints feel phucking awseome . Put on about 10 pounds and significant strength gains. NPP half-life is WAY shorter than Deca so recovery is relativley easy. I also have been pinning HCG as I approach the end of cycle. This TP/NPP cycle has been just as great as the first and I will surely run it again at a little higher dose.

I'm 44, 240 pounds and about 16% BF. Yeah..little high but Ill tackle that this pring with some tren :)

IML Gear Cream!
Runnin it right now bro. 7 weeks into TP@600/week and NPP@450/week and some caber. Second time running this cycle because I loved the first one so much. Probaly finish up next week. Libido is great and joints feel phucking awseome . Put on about 10 pounds and significant strength gains. NPP half-life is WAY shorter than Deca so recovery is relativley easy. I also have been pinning HCG as I approach the end of cycle. This TP/NPP cycle has been just as great as the first and I will surely run it again at a little higher dose.

I'm 44, 240 pounds and about 16% BF. Yeah..little high but Ill tackle that this pring with some tren :)
how have you been running you hcg?
and what was your pct last time?
thanks

test p 150mg eod
npp 100mg eod

only done this a couple times but for some reason(i dont recall why)i split the eod's..so it was a ed pin just alternating back and forth and it worked much better results wise..was the same brand btw both times..

how have you been running you hcg?
and what was your pct last time?
thanks

I run the HCG during the last 3 weeks of the cycle @ 500iu 2x/week ( I'm a firm beliver in no HCG during PCT)) . My PCT last time was the standard nolva/clomid for 4 weeks. Dont remember the exact dosage. Total test was around 500 taken 1 week after PCT completion (which is actually higher than my normal natty test). Even though I'm running HCG again as I finish this cycle I may just cruise for 2-3 months and then jump into a tren based cycle.

Just like s2h I like Ed injections when running Test P and NPP, and I only ran it for 6 weeks before.

How can u just inject EOD without soreness? I guess because u guys got used to. Or maybe it's my stuff that I've got for a guy. The pains last like a week so if I pinned EOD my body'd be like a robot. Could u guys explain me what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How can u just inject EOD without soreness? I guess because u guys got used to. Or maybe it's my stuff that I've got for a guy. The pains last like a week so if I pinned EOD my body'd be like a robot. Could u guys explain me what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks

How many sites are you using? You've got to rotate.

Warrior

All my body even the lats

IMO..theres no need to pin Test P or NPP ED. Half life of TP is about 72 hours. NPP is a little longer. When I pin EOD I rotate between four sites...quads and glutes. Sometimes delts if there's lingering PIP in the other sites. My lovely wife pins my glutes for me. I use 23G 1.5" on glutes and 1" on quads.

IML Gear Cream!
hey moody sobif youre doing a test e shot do you do last week of inject and then the followig two weeks when test is leaving system then pct?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Not sure what you mean. There is no Test E in this cycle at all. If I'm not gonna cruise afterwards I pin my last test prop shot and start PCT 3 days later. HOWEVER..this cycle I think I will cruise afterwards so yes I may start pinning test e/c a few days before my last test p shot so there isn't a sudden plummet in my test levels after the last TP shot.

do you guys usually include caber or anything in these types of cycles?

Always with 19-nor bro. Run caber or prami. A little goes a long way if your doses are right. This is a good thread though. Interesting cycle that I wanted to run this last winter. As far as your sites, some oils pip harder than others. With lighter oils, usually prop and tren, you can use a 25 x 1-1 1/2 rotating delts, glutes, vastus, and pecs and be solid. Def wanna hear how this cycle goes though. Keep updates!

Still trying to iron out how I'm going to run hog with this. Will have 5000iu of HCG

Was going to just go 250iu 2x/week all the way through, to try to prevent/minimize damage but I'm not sure if I'd be better off running it like this...

week 4.5-6 500iu 2x/week (3000iu)
week 7.5-8 750iu eod for 8 days

I'm probably complicating things, but there's a ton of conflicting info

test p 150mg eod
npp 100mg eod

only done this a couple times but for some reason(i dont recall why)i split the eod's..so it was a ed pin just alternating back and forth and it worked much better results wise..was the same brand btw both times..
how many injection sites were you rotating ?

I think I'm just going to run 750iu 3x/week for the last 3 weeks of the cycle before climbs pct. that's got to be the best way to utilize this

Back