• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cat saves boy from vicious Dog attack (VIDEO)

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
[video=youtube;C-Opm9b2WDk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=C-Opm9b2WDk[/video]

This boy’s best friend is a cat!

Home security video shows how a Bakersfield, Calif., boy was rescued from a vicious dog by the family’s brave feline on Tuesday.

Jeremy Triantafilo, 4, was pedaling his bike when, out of nowhere, a dog sneaked up from behind, bit him and pulled the little guy off his wheels.

As the labrador-chow mix began to drag Jeremy, Tara the cat raced into the picture and threw her little body into the dog, forcing the pooch off the boy.

Tara then chased the dog – an 8-month-old named Scrappy – away as mom Erica Triantafilo came to the boy’s side.

Jeremy needed 10 stitches but he’ll be OK, his mom told the Bakersfield Californian.
Scrappy belongs to a neighbor, and he was “voluntarily surrendered” to the city pound, police said.

After a 10-day quarantine to determine if he’s rabid, the pooch will be put down.

“It’s un-adoptable,” Bakersfield police Sgt. Joe Grubbs told The Post. “We’re [the city] in a liability issue here. If we adopt it out and it bites someone again, then that’s on us.”

http://nypost.com/2014/05/14/cat-saves-boy-from-vicious-dog-attack/

Didn't realize this was already in the cat thread. fucking amazing though. Much more respect for these little guys now. Ill probably stop strangling them inside of pentagrams from now on. Moloch will be most displeased though.

Didn't realize this was already in the cat thread. fucking amazing though. Much more respect for these little guys now. Ill probably stop strangling them inside of pentagrams from now on. Moloch will be most displeased though.

That cat didn't think twice. Full speed ahoy.

that dog ran like a pussy.

That's a pretty phuquin special kitty kat!

Like I said in the other thread, I love cats, but most of the time the cat would have sat there and watched the kid get mauled. That cat was both ballsy and loyal.

I wonder what possessed that dog to attack like that

I wonder what possessed that dog to attack like that

I think animals are a lot like people in respect to the fact that some of them are just assholes. Could have had rabies as well.

Not usually much for internet videos, but this one is really something. That is one badass cat.

He can officially say pussy gave him life twice

IML Gear Cream!
That pussy has balls.

Like I said in the other thread, I love cats, but most of the time the cat would have sat there and watched the kid get mauled. That cat was both ballsy and loyal.

True. Cats are cute and cuddly. But, the cat was probably just pissed off that the dog was invading his territory. If the dog had killed the boy, the cat would've probably just walked over and had some lunch. They're not loyal like dogs at all.

That being said, I can't friggin stand people who treat dogs as if they're humans and make excuses when their pitbull mauls a neighbor. It's a fucking aggressive beast. If that beast mauled my kid, they'd either put that fukker down at the vet or id save them a few bucks and put IT down myself.

Back