• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Quick Super DMZ help! Kind of in trouble.

dkdontplay

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alrighty, I am 22 year old 6'2" guy weighing 193lbs with super fast metabolism, ive been working out for as long as i can remember, but have always had difficulties with putting on weight. -irrelevant.

My best friend got me Super DMZ for my birthday and with it gave me a bottle of liquid tamox. He said, take this in 12 hour intervals for 30 days, afterwards call me and so i can tell you how to do your post cycle.

I started the cycle Yesterday at 3pm, meaning i took one capsule then and another last night at 3am, and I am due again today...HOWEVER, I dont have Advanced Cycle Support. I realize I should have done more than just trusted my friend, but it is what it is, I ordered the ACS today. My question is, do I stop doing DMZ now until i get ACS and then continue, or just keep it running and just add the ACS as soon as it arrives. (should be no later than tuesday next week)

A simple, 'stop till you get ACS' 'keep going, you'll be fine' or 'kill yourself' will suffice, thank you.

Kill yourself....

I would never take a bottle of pills cause my friend told me to. you need to research what it is you are doing to your self so that you understand the consequences. dmz is a steroid.

Any who If I was you I would stop taking it till I knew what i was doing to my self. and stop buying things before you know what they do or even what you have. cause chances are you wont needs that ACS.

SuperDMZ is a harsh cycle for a first run. Your friend was irresponsible for giving it to you and you showed some irresponsibility for taking it in blind faith. Advanced Cycle Support is a good idea for any cycle. Does everyone take it? No. But thats a personal choice. You have to know your body and what you can and cannot handle. It doesnt sound like you are ready for this type of cycle. I would quit the SuperDMZ now and if you are only a few days in, you dont need the PCT. If your beyond two weeks or so, then you should do the PCT. Either way, stop the cycle, do more research, get prepared, and maybe start with something less harsh like Halo or the Andro stack.

I also just re-read your post, just quit now. You still have enough to go forward later on down the road when you gain more experience.

And save the Tamoxifen. You will need it sometime.

Whoops! Thanks fellas. Yeah i was gonna start with something milder like halo, but ive read a buncha stuff and talked to people who seemed to know more than i do from personal experience so i figured id just go with this. Anyhow, i believe my body can take it, so im just gonna run with it. I do have a serm to back me up should i decided otherwise! wish me luck!

Kill yourself....

I would never take a bottle of pills cause my friend told me to. you need to research what it is you are doing to your self so that you understand the consequences. dmz is a steroid.
Aww
Any who If I was you I would stop taking it till I knew what i was doing to my self. and stop buying things before you know what they do or even what you have. cause chances are you wont needs that ACS.
^^Horrible advice. I've spent my whole life taking mystery pills friends give me. :joint:

Whoops! Thanks fellas. Yeah i was gonna start with something milder like halo, but ive read a buncha stuff and talked to people who seemed to know more than i do from personal experience so i figured id just go with this. Anyhow, i believe my body can take it, so im just gonna run with it. I do have a serm to back me up should i decided otherwise! wish me luck!

Wish you luck? You just completley ignored some valuable advice. If you run into issues on this cycle, its going to be harder to get someone to help you seeing how your going to do whatever you think is best anyhow.

Alrighty, I am 22 year old 6'2" guy weighing 193lbs with super fast metabolism, ive been working out for as long as i can remember, but have always had difficulties with putting on weight. -irrelevant.

My best friend got me Super DMZ for my birthday and with it gave me a bottle of liquid tamox. He said, take this in 12 hour intervals for 30 days, afterwards call me and so i can tell you how to do your post cycle.

I started the cycle Yesterday at 3pm, meaning i took one capsule then and another last night at 3am, and I am due again today...HOWEVER, I dont have Advanced Cycle Support. I realize I should have done more than just trusted my friend, but it is what it is, I ordered the ACS today. My question is, do I stop doing DMZ now until i get ACS and then continue, or just keep it running and just add the ACS as soon as it arrives. (should be no later than tuesday next week)

A simple, 'stop till you get ACS' 'keep going, you'll be fine' or 'kill yourself' will suffice, thank you.

You're fine. I think ACS is a great product, but it is not necessary for a 1st time cycler (assuming no pre-existing conditions are present). Keep taking the DMZ for now and then just add the ADC in when you get it.

However, you are making a critical mistake. Like so many other uneducated people, you have begun using steroids as a band-aide for your lack of progress, but this won't fix anything and your gains are going to be SHIT compared to what they could be if you learned and applied the basics. What am I talking about? Well, it is pretty clear that anyone who is 6'2, only weighs 193 lbs, and has been "working out forever" does not know what they are doing...period. Your metabolism is not the problem. Your metabolism is a blessing, as it will prevent you from getting fat as you gain muscle size. Your problem is that you do not know how to eat for muscle growth...and don't even think about arguing...because you would not be twig-thin if you did. I will tell you once and for all the way to fix your problem and start gaining mass rapidly, especially with steroids. You ready for it?

EAT MORE!!!!!

That's it. You already know this is the problem because you said yourself that you have a fast metabolism--which means your body burns a lot of calolroies. So, you clearly understand that people with fast metabolisms burn off more food as energy than people with slower metabolisms. This leaves little to no extra calories for growth. I bet you can figure out the solutuion based on that information alone. In fact, you have likely known the solution for a long time, but have been unwilling to do what it takes to fix the problem (eat more) and you are now looking for the makick pill, which will allow you to gain muscle without having to eat more food, but guess what? It doesn't work that way. Steroids are not magick. They may allow you to get bigger than what your natural genetics will allow, but ONLY if you supply the food necessary to get there. Without enough food, even steroids won't deliver good gains...and eventually, you won't make any gains even with steroids. The worst part of this is that you will have run several cycles and still look like a drug-free BB'r!

The ONLY way to maximize gains with steroids is to eat an above maintenance amounts of calories...and not just a couple days here and there, but every day. You cannot EVER eat a maintenance or below mainetance amount of cals and expect to get big. It won't happen. You will simply end up spinning your wheels by gaining a few pounds each cycle and then losing it a few weeks after you go off. Do you want to play this game and never look like a BB'r...or do you want to get bigger and buigger with each cycle you do? If so, you need to find the amount of calories your body needs to grow and eat that amount daily. Everyone on this Earth will eventually start gaining weight at a certain caloric intake. You may need 3,500 calories daily...4,000 calories daily...4,500 calories daily...or even 5,000 calories daily! I could not possibly tell you how mnay calories you will need to maximize growth because everyone is different and I know nothing about you, but based on averages, you will probably require somewhere betwen 3,500-4,500 calories per day to gain muscle at an optimal rate without getting fat. If your metabolism truly is fast and you aren't just eating like rabbit, then you will probably require around 4,000 calories per day or more.

Also, kep in mind that the quest to add muscle permanently requires long-term changes to your eating habits. The bigger you get, the more calories your body will require just to maintain the muscle you already have, let alone build more muscle. So, if you start eating 4,000 cals per day and add 20-25 lbs over a couple of cycles...but then go back to eating what you used to eat when you weighed 193 lbs, you will eventually go back down to 193 lbs. In other words, you will lose all your gains. Once you add new muscle tissue, it requires a permanent increase in calories to maintain. Guys with fast metabolisms have it much rougher than guys with slower metabolisms because they need to eat so much more food to reach the same size. Some guys can reach 250 lbs on 3,500 calories daily, while other guys can't break the 160 lb barrier on that amount of food. These disadvantaged guys (but blessed in other ways) can either bitch & moan about how unfair it is...or they can get the job done by eating what they need to eat to get big. It is your choice.

I don't know what your training looks like--it could be horrible and holding back your progress temendously, but there is nothing I can do about that from here. Train hard, train smart, eat enough food, and you will have set the foundation. Add steroids to that and this is how people get "big".

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Stay very well hydrated and avoid alcohol. Start the ACS when you get it.

SuperDMZ is a harsh cycle for a first run. Your friend was irresponsible for giving it to you and you showed some irresponsibility for taking it in blind faith. Advanced Cycle Support is a good idea for any cycle. Does everyone take it? No. But thats a personal choice. You have to know your body and what you can and cannot handle. It doesnt sound like you are ready for this type of cycle. I would quit the SuperDMZ now and if you are only a few days in, you dont need the PCT. If your beyond two weeks or so, then you should do the PCT. Either way, stop the cycle, do more research, get prepared, and maybe start with something less harsh like Halo or the Andro stack.

Wish you luck? You just completley ignored some valuable advice. If you run into issues on this cycle, its going to be harder to get someone to help you seeing how your going to do whatever you think is best anyhow.

Waiting for the "HELP! I'm pissing rust and have no energy....also, what should I take for back pumps???" thread.

OP, you have been given sound advice in this thread. What you do with it is your option. However, as others have said, Super DMZ is a pretty harsh cycle to start off with. I'd suggest halo, epi, or something in that range. If you're going to run with this cycle, put heavyiron's post on a sticky note and read it every day. And if your body tells you it's time to stop, listen to it.

Thank you for taking the time to reply, I really appreciate the advice. I am a very well disciplined person, making these changes will not be a hard task. I will continue to keep myself informed and be responsible during this cycle. Once again, thank you.

I've had about a gallon and a half of water yesterday(15 water bottles, i set them to the side so i know what i need to take in at the least). I've been experiencing some headaches though and from what I've read on here, it seems people tend to have them for the first 3-4 days. I'm guessing this is due to increase in blood pressure, so I've upped my carbs in hope that it helps. I dont want to take anything to reduce the pain in fear that it will be too toxic for the liver, but i was wondering if aspirin in small doses might work since it could also regulate my bp. my bp was normal the day i started, i will be checking again tomorrow. P.S: I got taurine for the back pumps whenever they kick in.

I've had about a gallon and a half of water yesterday(15 water bottles, i set them to the side so i know what i need to take in at the least). I've been experiencing some headaches though and from what I've read on here, it seems people tend to have them for the first 3-4 days. I'm guessing this is due to increase in blood pressure, so I've upped my carbs in hope that it helps. I dont want to take anything to reduce the pain in fear that it will be too toxic for the liver, but i was wondering if aspirin in small doses might work since it could also regulate my bp. my bp was normal the day i started, i will be checking again tomorrow. P.S: I got taurine for the back pumps whenever they kick in.

aspirin wont affect the liver. Just dont take Tylenol. Getting on a low dose regimen (80mg) of aspirin for the headaches is very common practice. Also, you many want to consider getting some celery seed extract to help out with the BP sides if they dont subside.

Back