• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What is your training routine and goal?

Martinogdenbsx

Dedicated to one thing!!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I looked briefly to see if there was a similar thread but couldn't see anything so i thought i would make one :D

So what is your goal,bulk/cut??

And what is your routine,any tips/tricks

I think this could be good for newbs to browse over to get idea's as there is such a wealth of information scattered everywhere on this forum

we have an online journal section you know..

i'm not mad. I was just making sure you knew. :thumb:

My main goal right now is strength. I have been training like a powerlifter on and off for a little while and truly enjoy it. I do think that the three lifts contested in powerlifting are pretty good indicators of overall strength, but I don't put all my stock in these lifts. I also value other accessory lifts that I regularly perform like good mornings, rows, pullups, and overhead pressing. I like to cycle in front squats on occasion too.

My goals? Get to 160 pounds, Stay lean while doing this,Give my workouts a 100% effort,stay happy and positive,improve my bench,dead lift,squat,get bigger chest,thighs,hams,and back.

Mainly get to 160 pounds and get a bigger chest,back,and thighs/hams.

Big muscular legs according to my mom are not nice, but i want em.

My goal is to have the strength to make braclets from 2 inch rebar WITH MY BARE HANDS. :pissed:

To be as strong as possible without injuries

I'm 155lbs right now, I would like to get 170 within the next 3-6 months.
I'm going to be doing a full body compou and focused routine for 3 months, then revert to a split routine.
I especially want to bring my legs up to the lvl of the rest of my body, as I used to always be the fit skinny skinny guy with strong rail legs, and I want treetrunks. I don't want to get MASSIVE, but a little more size would make me happy.
I've actually posted several pictures in the gallery. I appologize in advance about the shitty posing and shots. I've never posed before, or taken pics of myself heh. I just thought I'd post them to see if anything thinks I should be workin anything in particular. (i'll try and post a before pic if I can find one so you can see the progression) I also intend to work a LOT on flexibility. When I was seriously into martial arts and training for that (8 years) I was MUCH more flexible than I am now, and tweeked muscles a LOT less frequently.

To train 2 weeks out of the month each month. I do ths so I dont get too big

Martinogdenbsx said:
Leave that stuff elsewhere please,stop cloggin gup the borad

I know! Because this is the most informative, insightful, and meaningful thread I've read to date... :rolleyes:

I would like to put some more weight on 186lbs at the moment would like to be 200lbs,but get rid of fat round midsection.Get better sized legs, to skinny at the moment its all hard work,can only bench press 250lbs would like to bench 300lbs not alot really.:suicide:

ForemanRules said:
To be as strong as possible without injuries
You know this may actually be the best goal so far. Foreman i gotta steal it man and add it to my own. I've seen a video clip were Bruce lee Kicked a punching bag so hard it just ripped and Well damn the flexability and speed of the man is impressive to.

Bruce Lee was the man. He's SO fast. It is fucking crazy. I can't comprehend that speed. Mind over matter at its finest.

Oh yeah he was outstanding and a worthwhile post,just not here :laugh:

Back