• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Accused of taking steroids

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wondering how many non users have been accused of taking steroids.

At work I have been asked and at the gym I have had a couple of people ask me what juice am I on.

I don't get mad at the accusitions instead I take it as a compliment.

it depends on whether i know or like the person or not.

If i know/like them, and it's a...
guy: i say "jealous?"
girl: i say "i eat special *insert animal* brains and liver cuz it's high quality protein"

If i don't know/like them, and it's a...
girl: i say "do you swallow"
guy: i say "jealous?", then i kill them.

I had a friend of mine tell me he was to smart to hurt his body like that and I told him I could hurt him a lot more than steroids if he didn't shut up. I used to lift all the time with one of my roommates, but got sick of him because after every set I did he would say "Yep, that's what steroids do to you" or he would motion like he was jabbing a needle in each thigh. I can not stand ignorant people trying to preach to me about a topic they know nothing about. Nothing pisses me off more than some dipshit calling me a coward or a cheater, and when I ask them to name two different types of steroids (like test and tren or dbol and EQ) and they say "types? what do you mean"

You see when they go that far I would also get pissed, those guys are just a bunch of jealous mother fuckers.

min0 lee said:
Just wondering how many non users have been accused of taking steroids.

At work I have been asked and at the gym I have had a couple of people ask me what juice am I on.

I don't get mad at the accusitions instead I take it as a compliment.
I have more than once... I could understand why someone would have thought I took steroids when I was 16 or 17 but just a few months ago I was accused again. I rarely even train and need to lose 30lbs too... Wow I'm even more awesome than I thought...:D

bkc said:
Wow I'm even more awesome than I thought...:D
Yes, your very "awesome".....
eek3jerkit6nj.gif

:p

I posted my progress pic. Now tell me I'm on steroids... please. :lol:

OMG BUSYLIVIN IS ON ROIDS! KILL HIM!

nah never been asked, not even big yet. Once i get big enough, i'll be waiting for those words and i'll reply with a *chuckle* :hehe:

i get asked a lot too.

ya ive been asked many of times, and since i am currently a Senior in high school, there are a lot of gossip and just people that make shit up...there were quite a few rumors that went around that i was using but i just laughed and said if i am/have been i'd be a lot bigger than i am now.

it used to bug me when people would ask/accuse but now i take it as a compliment and use it as modivation to train even harder.

I have women accuse me of having a penile implant.......I take it a s a compliment as well.

she said you poked her with a small needle type object.........she described it as a penis only smaller

this place just became alot more fun :)

Back