• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ICN Galenikas?

cujo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Any chance these bad boys will be back in stock soon?

Any chance these bad boys will be back in stock soon?

These are not available at the moment here. I have all Alpha Phamra testosterones in stock in amps.
Their oils are much better than that ICN oil, which is very good! Its some of the best test ever you can buy.
They just didnt change their technology for years! Still they are using same carrier oil they always used.

You will like the Alpha Pharma oils. I like all of their products.

Just ordered some of your testobolins. I really cant wait to blast them with my Sero. With all the underdosed crap being exposed with mass spec and HG product fakes, I plan on sticking to Alpha products. I am not saying there arent some good smaller UGLs out there, but raw inconsistencies are just too much of a hassle for me. With product verification and nothing but awesome reviews, its worth the higher cost IMO. The ease of mind and knowing that my dosages are actually what they are is what matters.

Just ordered some of your testobolins. I really cant wait to blast them with my Sero. With all the underdosed crap being exposed with mass spec and HG product fakes, I plan on sticking to Alpha products. I am not saying there arent some good smaller UGLs out there, but raw inconsistencies are just too much of a hassle for me. With product verification and nothing but awesome reviews, its worth the higher cost IMO. The ease of mind and knowing that my dosages are actually what they are is what matters.

Couldnt agree more ....

Alpha Pharma is top quality. Its for sure some of best gear money can buy.

i love alpha phama, since i started using i never went back to homebrew ugl.Its easily worth the extra money to me.

Back