• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tri-lean System vs Halo Extreme stack vs Androlean stack?/

Well... what are you goals? Halo will be great for a dry bulk, recomp or potentially a cut (though it will be hard to not be hungry and at high doses it could cause back pumps during cardio)

I can only comment on the halo, I have to say, I am very pleased with the performance of that product. I didn't keep track of my weight gains because I judge my progress off of how I look in the mirror, lost some fat and gained some muscle for sure! I had no negitive sides running it at 3 pills a day, the pumps stay with you for a couple of days... What an awesome feeling! Wish they had 90 count bottles so I could have run 3 pills for 30 days though.

solo,I wanted to see what it would do by itself. I ran it 2 a day to start, then after 2 weeks I bumped it up to 3. Seriously, the 2 and 3 day pumps were bad ass! The last day I used a sample pack of c4 I had, WOW! It was arm only day, it felt like the skin was gonna rip! I respond well to things of this nature, but it was an awesome run!

Back