• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anyone try MP's Caber?

MakeItMethylated

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im running a test E and deca cycle in a few months and i was wondering if MP's caber was legit or not?

i hear some shit with the adex, but i got a pack from them and my adex was fine

anybody?

Ran their adex and caber last cycle. No blood work to back up my claims, but had zero issues.

There's a lot of caber threads goin on right now

I'm using it right now and am seeing some big problems with libido while on tren. Starting Research Stops prami tonight to see if it makes a difference. Maybe my MP caber is bunk.

I wouldnt trust anything from MP I just received some bunk letro from him. Try to stick to human grade for caber

thanks guys i dont know if i want to chance getting bunk caber, id be pissed, where else can i acquire this shit?

I would stay away from MP, there is many reviews going around (with people posting blood work) stating MP quality has gone down.

I personally love mp's products. I've seen some bad reviews, but everything I have gotten has been damn good. Just my .02 ¢

2 packs of MP caber have not done me wrong and I can feel the positive side effects not long after taking.

The caber i got from MP was good to go... the first batch i got of his t3 was also good to go. The second batch however was definitely underdosed (hell some caps i dont think had any active t3 in it). It royally fucked over my contest prep. I now will never use MP again, i already tossed all my MP stuff in the trash. Human Grade t3 and caber for me for now on, not worth the risk of getting a bad batch

i get all my ancillaries from MP and i wasn't milking my titties last time i ran tren so i think its g2g

Just did a quick cost breakdown mp vs rs and rs is cheaper mg for mg. Now the question is why spend more for mp that can be questionable at best when we know rs is legit.

Imagine going grocery shopping with an accountant. I'll buy two small mustard vs one large because they are on sale and cheaper. Wife hates it...just grab the damn mustard.

Imagine going grocery shopping with an accountant. I'll buy two small mustard vs one large because they are on sale and cheaper. Wife hates it...just grab the damn mustard.
a little different, mustard doesnt give you gyno

I have MP caber, letro, and adex no issues.

I think you miss the point entirely. The cheaper cost wise stuff from company A is better than the more expensive hit and miss quality from company B.

And i use a mixture of formeron and mustard on my hot dogs. Tastes good and battles gyno.

i orderd caber of MP they sent me sum liver support pills and when i sent them a email about it no replys wont be using again in a hurry..

IML Gear Cream!
Just did a quick cost breakdown mp vs rs and rs is cheaper mg for mg. Now the question is why spend more for mp that can be questionable at best when we know rs is legit.

whos rs? i want some caber for my next cycle in 10 weeks. and i dont trust mp to many mixed reviews for my liking and i orderd caber of them and got liver support instead and no refund.. any way yeah could u pm me the rs site or summit, do they ship to uk :)

whos rs? i want some caber for my next cycle in 10 weeks. and i dont trust mp to many mixed reviews for my liking and i orderd caber of them and got liver support instead and no refund.. any way yeah could u pm me the rs site or summit, do they ship to uk :)

Researchstop.com

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Back