• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Minimum time to run npp?

chucko

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Planning on running a nandrolone in my next cycle - Prefer shorter (4-8wk) cycles. Whats the minimum amound of time you could benefit from NPP?
Of course - I will be stacking with 875mg Test prop a week and either adrol or dbol.

6-8 weeks but 8 weeks preferred. (at least for me)

why not run it year round bro? just asking.
i do

How much do you run year round?

I wish i could lay it perfect for you guys but I cant. I have had a few PM's about this post and i will try and give you my reasons for using nandrolone year round and why i choose npp over deca / nan dec.

1. I choose npp over deca because
#1 I use alot of Test Prop and like doing daily injections in localized muscle groups. Using npp helps be deluite the prop to help with pain along with eq. I also hold less water with npp. i run high dose test year round and in my opionion anabolics should not make you retan water. with deca i do, with npp i dont. that simple. its what my body likes, mabey your dody dont.

2. npp doeses depeds on alot. anywhere from 350mg wk up to 1400mg wk... depends on androgenic / anabolic ratio and what other anabolics i take at that time. npp is my main anabolic and test is my main androgenic

if i cut back on protein, i cut back on nandrlone. nandro is usless ifyour protein intake is not high/very high.

Back