• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Here's The Deal!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEUNIT(XXL)

Ronnie Coleman RULES!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
"I weigh 269 tonight -- I got striations I've never had before," Chris Cormier told FLEX at the Olympia Athlete's meeting on October 12, 2005. "I'll be in the high 260s on stage -- the biggest I've ever been in competition. I knew I needed a little size to be competitive at the Olympia. I got up to 297 in the offseason; the most I've ever weighed."
1970.jpg

Over the last several years, Chris "Real Deal" Cormier has competed much more strongly at the Arnold Classic than he has at the Olympia, a strange legacy that he would like to put to rest. "I don't know what it is about the Olympia. Maybe the weekend goes on so long that I start to get stressed, or I get injured while I'm preparing. My body just always reacts better for the Arnold. Maybe it's the weather."

As he's saying this, someone approaches him and hands him a clear Ziploc bag marked "Real Deal." The bag contains pairs of orange and yellow posing briefs decorated with sequins and glitter. He takes the bag like he???s been handed hazardous waste. "Man, I don't like this sparkly crap. I like solids."

On Saturday night, you can expect to see Chris Cormier in solid form.

GAME FACE

The energy at the athlete's meeting is a quiet intensity. Barely anyone speaks. Almost none of the athletes sit next to another athlete, spreading out throughout the room every other seat like they???re preparing to take the SATs. Some bodybuilders look like they're so depleted they can barely stand, their eyes yellowed, their faces gaunt, their movements unsteady like marathoners depleted of electolytes.

Others including Jay Cutler, Chris Cormier and Gunter Schlierkamp have a low-key self assurance in their body language. These guys have the situation under control. Still, out of respect for the competition, they quietly take their seats. They remain quiet, but their eyes are lively, checking out the competition.

In the front row, Ronnie Coleman sits doubled over, silent, brooding. No one sits next to him. No one talks to him.

One by one, the athletes are called to the front and given their competitor numbers. The game is on.

Last edited:
Fuck yea, I wish I was going now. Chris can take second this year easily.. and then on to be Mr O

PreMier said:
Fuck yea, I wish I was going now. Chris can take second this year easily.. and then on to be Mr O
Chris can take second this year easily:thumb: and then on to be Mr O:finger:

Who do you think will be Mr O? Cutler, or Vic like Ron said?

He looks smooth.........
I bet he is not in the top 6

PreMier said:
Who do you think will be Mr O? Cutler, or Vic like Ron said?
When Ronnie retires, in two years as a 10 time Mr.O, I think Victor Martinez will be the next Mr.Olympia.
If you mean this year, well Coleman is Mr.Olympia and will not stop until he thinks it's enough. So Ronnie Coleman is the 2005 Mr.Olympia.
#2 and #3 are Cutler and Chris, who of the two will be #2 and who will be #3 I'm not sure. Cormier can come in big, cut and looking like a champion, and Cutler could be off, but It can also go like it has goon a lot of times, Cutler big and dry, Chris dry and soft. It could go either way.
Do know that Dennis James, Victor Martinez, Markus Ruhl and Gustavo Badell will be going for those places also, I've heard that Badell is coming in huge, if Ruhl improved his back he has good shot also, and dennis is always huge. Martinez has nothing to worry about, he will be a #3 or #4 :thumb:

Back