• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lower back pain

rambo99

Registered Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Over a week ago I started having this lower back pain that bothers me while sitting, standing, or laying down. Its the worst while laying down, I can't sleep I keep tossing and turning all night. I also noticed I can't stretch my hamstrings anymore, I used to be able to bend over and touch the ground I can barely get past my knees now. I have been doing lots of cardio and leg work more then before. Can it be my hamstrings got so tight they are causing this?

I feel a similar weird pain in my hamstrings especially the left one. That's whats leading me to make this connection. Anybody ever have this happen? Or know anything about this, I literally can't sleep as I type this :( ???

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Over a week ago I started having this lower back pain that bothers me while sitting, standing, or laying down. Its the worst while laying down, I can't sleep I keep tossing and turning all night. I also noticed I can't stretch my hamstrings anymore, I used to be able to bend over and touch the ground I can barely get past my knees now. I have been doing lots of cardio and leg work more then before. Can it be my hamstrings got so tight they are causing this?

I feel a similar weird pain in my hamstrings especially the left one. That's whats leading me to make this connection. Anybody ever have this happen? Or know anything about this, I literally can't sleep as I type this :( ???

Sounds like sciatica. Id See a doc asap. At the very least for some narcotics and sleep meds.

Yeah sounds like sciatica. This may sound crazy but if you wanna save your self a lot of pain and suffering you will listen. Buy some ascorbic acid, start using a table spoon every hour until you get gas or the runs. Once you do cut your dosage back to a table spoon three times a day.

Thanks guys, I'm looking into it and it sounds like it. Interested in the ascorbic acid remedy, will this heal it? Have you used this before?

I don't want to go to the doc and get pain meds and not heal this correctly.

Last night some hamstring stretches helped, I was able to go to sleep at least.

I have used the ascorbic acid for sciatica. It works better than ANYTHING else I have tried. I highly recommend getting some in your body ASAP. You'll be feeling better in a matter of days.

The high dose of vitamin c will help your body rebuild collagen, helping to replenish the discs. It's worth a shot. Works for me.

Ok I'll get some, read about it and it seems to have pain relief benefits. Idk if it will actually heal the flexibility issue I am having, I think only stretching will take care of that. I will give the ascorbic acid a try for its benefits though. Thanks for the suggestions.

I'm reading most docs will give you pain Meds for this and tell you to be on your way. If I can't cure it myself I will look into a chiropractor probably. Its pathetic how I can't stretch my hams right now.

How much ascorbic acid ahould I be using? Im only finding it as vitamin C in 1000mg tablets.

IML Gear Cream!
I bought mine in bulk powder form on amazon. A daily serving is a 1/4 tsp, you wanna use a tsp every hour until your stomach says no more, by that time you should have some relief from pain. I'll look at the approx mgs when I get home... Hope this helps ya

Yea if you can look at the approximate mgs that would help. The pain went away during the day, I took two mgs of it already in tablet form.

Yeah sounds like sciatica. This may sound crazy but if you wanna save your self a lot of pain and suffering you will listen. Buy some ascorbic acid, start using a table spoon every hour until you get gas or the runs. Once you do cut your dosage back to a table spoon three times a day.

Dr. Linus pauling method? This is interesting. I use his method for a few other ailments and its worked wonders. Didnt realize it would be beneficial for this as well. Good to know!

Middle of last night it started again, couldnt sleep took some aleve.

Im taking two grams of ascorbic acid every hour right now, still hurts and I lost flexibility in hams again :(

Taking mega doses of vitamin C can come with a host of other risks. If your back pain is serious, you might want to think twice about getting medical advice on a bodybuilding website and see a doctor.

Feeling better today. Took about 20,000 mg of vitamin C yesterday. Didn't take any medication last night and was able to sleep very well till it started bothering me early morning, it's not that it hurts bad it's more of an uncomfortable feeling that makes it hard to stay still. Upon waking up I took 2000mgs of vit C and a few hours later, no pain in lower back! My hams are still tight but I am able to stretch must farther and easier. Hoping for the best, I cut back on the vit C.

Back