• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren Ace/ Test Prop SO painful?

doohgk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Can someone explain why tren ace/ test prop is so painful? I've done Test E before at the same amount of CC's per injection and it didn't hurt at all, during injection or afterwards. With tren a / test p the next day and for days afterwards it is incredibly painful and feels like there are knots. Is it purely due the shorter esters?

I'm prone to bad PIP (as if there's good PIP...) when running Prop.... so I just stay away.

What type of carrier oil? I get bad pip from EO. ( ethyl opiate).

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

What type of carrier oil? I get bad pip from EO. ( ethyl opiate).

Meant ethyl oliate...lol

I hardly feel anything with high quality Prop. Almost ZERO PIP.

go get good human gear..try asia pharma propiobolic or trenabolic..no pip at all. good gear!

Like others have said, high quality prop and tren ace does not result in PIP. In some cases, PIP can be due to carrier used, but often it is a sign of poor manufacuring.

I have just about crippled myself using tren ace and test prop together, but when I used test cyp and tren e from the same manufacturer I felt no pip at all and the results are great. they just might take a little longer to kick in.

Short or no ester usually seems to be the worst.

In my experience you can get PIP from almost anything.
I've gotten PIP from prescription Nandralone which is something that usually never gives me PIP.
I use it as an example because it isn't known for PIP.

High quality gear, yes.
Human grade? No.
Trenbolone in any form has NEVER been approved for human use in any country in the world.
Claims of "human grade" Tren are just that, claims. Same goes for Boldenone.

IML Gear Cream!
Short or no ester usually seems to be the worst.

In my experience you can get PIP from almost anything.
I've gotten PIP from prescription Nandralone which is something that usually never gives me PIP.
I use it as an example because it isn't known for PIP.

High quality gear, yes.
Human grade? No.
Trenbolone in any form has NEVER been approved for human use in any country in the world.
Claims of "human grade" Tren are just that, claims. Same goes for Boldenone.
History

Trenbolone is available in a variety of esters that prolong the release time of this hormone. In 1967 Trenbolone was well studied attached to the long acting undecanoate ester. This ester is similar in action to the French Parabolan brand, also called Hexabolan due to the hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester. Parabolan was sold for human consumption by Negma Laboratories therefore Trenbolone was a legitimate medicine approved for human use at one time. Trenbolone Acetate was the ester of choice used in the early 1970?s in veterinary medicine. Trenbolone Acetate was marketed at this time in England under the brand name Finajet and as Finaject in France. Trenbolone acetate in the form of Finaplix pellets has been widely used all over the world to add weight and improve feed efficiency in cattle.

~heavyiron

per example norma hellas enanthate its super thick oils and its hurts more than any other human grade test e.

Back