• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How/ what cardio should I do without having access to cardio Equipment??

I'm Trying

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I unfortunatly have no access to anything for cardio. I workout in my garage. Since summer is just around the corner I need to drop some of my fat. Oh who am I kinding a whole lotta fat!! Does anyone have any helpful clues/ hints on what I can do. Running is one but how much should I run without burning muscle??

Thanks!!:thumb:

Run intervals. I work out in my basement, and that's what I mostly do. Mine are very simple, more of fartlek: I sprint to the end of one block, jog to the next, repeat anywhere from 10-15 times. (It takes me 20 minutes to half an hour.) I hate cardio equipment; it makes me feel like a lab rat.

I also garbage-picked a heavy bag, and that's chained to one of the beams in my workout room. I sometimes do boxing intervals when I'm sick of running.

Jump rope....very cheap and a killer cardio workout.

you have to be coordinated enough to jump rope tho! Which i struggle at! :D

Go, uh, for a run outside? :\

Jogging, sprinting, jump roping, jumping jacks, and swimming if you have pool access.

I'm not too sure on the dangers of burning off your freshly built muscles. Not something i've ever worried aobut. I'm a great lover of running. Then I get home and feel stuffed....but jump on the mountain bike instead.
Uses a few muscles that you probably won't do too much with when running.

I also invested in a floor to ceiling ball almost a year ago....wow.
If you can manage 25 minutes at max effort on one of these things, you will be absolutely stuffed. It takes a couple of weeks to get a good technique/timing down pat, but it's worth it. I reckon this is one of the most enjoyable cardio workouts you can get.

yeah, floor to ceiling ball rocks. alternate between the ball & skipping rope. your co-ordination comes in time. these are perfect things for a garage. that's if your roof is high enough for jumping rope. i do my jumping outside on the lawn. i get motivation from seeing the grass dead where i do it.

Back